Message for BladeRunner :D

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
A .

Message for BladeRunner :D

Post by A . »

Hey Blade,

look thats the game i was talking about. I just got dragged into it and watched 40 minutes of gameplay :D

gameplay starts at around 7:20

man the game looks so insanely amazing for 1997. so many unique and beautiful settings. for me its like a work of art :)
BladeRunner
User lv2
User lv2

Re: Message for BladeRunner :D

Post by BladeRunner »

wow. You're right.fantastic settings.he takes very faithfully those of the film :P thanks for the video ;)

At the end of the 1990s, the best graphic adventures ever came out.when I was a kid,I played a lot,among others, in Riven: the sequel to Myst, also released in 1997.Very particular is the use of real actors in the game,a technique whose use I believe started in those years.

Look at these spectacular settings :)

Other games that use this technique were Ripper and Phantasmagoria..I played these as a kid too :)
A .

Post by A . »

ah yes those myst type games. I remember some of my friends were hardcore into them. I never really got excited about them, but you got to admire those nicely rendered 3d fantasy environments they created :)

another one that comes to mind is the original resident evil i played on playstation. the graphics totally blew me away back then.
BladeRunner
User lv2
User lv2

Post by BladeRunner »

yeah.Like the first Tomb Raider or Metal Gear
A .

Post by A . »

yes the first blade runner had a very interesting atmosphere. i remember to marvel at the amazing graphics at 640x480 in 5 fps. but had to turn it down to 320x240 to get it to a playable 15 fps or sth
A .

Post by A . »

I mean to say "the first tomb raider had a very..." rofl