offended admin...

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
silver

offended admin...

Post by silver »

Do you have a conscience? (offended dictator) muted for such a time (by dick you will understand by how much) and most importantly for what? explain for a start why you fouled me up? are you censored? are you a dictator? or what? (create a separate chat for the guilty - so that the people whom you banned knew what they were banned for and how much ...) without understanding the situation you start to be clever <could have provoked me? (I do not intend to make excuses in front of you - because I know that I was drunk, but knowing this, I would not start to spoil the atmosphere of the game if I weren’t contacted) (I don’t give a shit to your informers) you can answer me .. (I’m certainly offended))))))) and notice no levers for revenge I don’t have ...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: offended admin...

Post by adminless »

look better keep this simple and cut the senseless talking. the past Monday 4 of March of 2019 you know as you were back then and you're admitting yourself now that you got really drunk and fucked up the game big time. I remember randomly looking up the server that day like at 20:00 and find you clearly intoxicated sit on a spec trashing the room, ok, you're a top known player and you were clearly drunk so I just let it be that time expecting that you would get bored and quit in "some time". I remember I also checked it out again like 2/3 hours later and there you were, still consistently fucking up the room, so I had no choice to chat ban you and you know that yourself.

I agree with you that given the circumstances probably a (almost) two months chat ban for this is probably way too much but, what do you want? I do not ban people for no reason (as can be seen) as later I do not unban them for no reason either. you pretty much seemed to "not care" during this time so neither I do and in addition during this time you even fake nicked some other known players, what did you expect? I have more stuff to deal with here than this. all you had to do was to talk it out and show some actual respect for the community (something that by the way let me tell you that you haven't done yet) and your chat ban would have been gone in a matter of days instead but you didn't and now you can't blame me for that.

anyways I believe that after a couple of months we can settle this so I just removed your chat ban now with hope that something like this doesn't take place ever again and know that further issues will lead to more serious sanctions.
silver

Thank you for an adequate and timely response.

Post by silver »

Thank you for an adequate and timely response.
yes (March 4, 2019) I got drunk (
who does not happen to anyone?) and ruined the game (I don’t argue with that), but I repeat - I HAVE CHECKED! (and for some reason, those characters who insult me ​​do not bear any responsibility) but I apologize for my inappropriate behavior. today (04/21/2019) I went into the game and the chat functioned again (for which I am grateful) the same person began to insult and provoke him (his nickname is kaczincki ... and something else there) from which, in principle, all this whistle began and ( I ask you to pay attention to this character) - in any case, I think that we will not need a couple of months to solve this problem (the problem is solved in my opinion) with respect, thanks for the attention and all the best ...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, it seems like that guy usually calls you "idiot" in a provocative manner, I understand your frustration about that however unfortunately at the moment I don't see just that enough to immediately proceed with a chat ban. nevertheless rest assured that I'll take this into account in case of further issues with this player or in case this escalates. thanks for report.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

Would you kindly stop shooting mates and esp. me during matches, silver? Thanks... I am away for some days, anyway.
newb.zi (stats · system)
silver

Post by silver »

I don't know what you're talking about. I do not specifically shoot at my own people unless by chance or if they do not shoot at me. tar
silver

Post by silver »

ok. We have dealt with this matter and therefore I would like to know whether it is possible to delete all this correspondence? I will be grateful (if possible remove)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'm sorry but that's not possible. the next time if you prefer to address something more privately you have a contact link on my signature for that matter.
silver

Post by silver »

who not?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hello

I meant that this post is of interest for future reference of what we talked here and for other users in case they want to add some input too as well as you, so I'm not gonna delete it, besides that's not how public forums work. like I told you, you had a private way to contact me to address this basically all over the place yet you chose to address it on public and now you can not change that.
silver

Post by silver »

то что я не могу это изменить -это я уже понял ( еслибы мог то удалил) не хочешь удалять пост принципиально ... и потомучто я не связался с тобой лично я не могу ничего изменить.... (печально) (смотри, а давай я начну новый пост :?: или даже два?))))или три?....(шучу а может и нет) что скажешь :?: :crazy:
silver

Post by silver »

:oops: what I can’t change is what I already understood (if I could have deleted it) you don’t want to delete the post in principle ... and because I haven’t contacted you personally I can’t change anything .... (sadly) (see let me start a new post? or even two?)))) or three? .... (joking or maybe not) what do you say? пиздец не тот перевод чёли ёбанный насрал
silver

Post by silver »

I joked no need to delete :!: :evil:
kyraа

super baby

Post by kyraа »

Oh yeah baby :roll: :thumbup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look pal (silver) you understood what I meant, now stop trolling/impersonating other users and basically spamming non sense on the forum or I'll ban you here too. you're warned later don't blame me for your faults.