Ves

Other Reports Discussion forum.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Ves

Post by hurrenson »

Greetings!

I'm in a strange mood, on server I am much more enraged in the moment but after I leave am not to bothered that much. But since i wanted to report Ves for a while now, I'll do it now with bonus complaints. As per usual i tried to warn and make them aware of their undesired behaviour which of course did nothing.
Ves: shoots own team for fun which results in thaw steals, getting fired into enemies, falling in lava etc. he can play normally but for some reason he can't stop being an idiot.
Elhadi: pretty much the same. But I didn't notice anything the last cpl of games i saw him. Maybe someone else can say something regarding him.
Ninja: i can confirm what is written in the other post

Ok, that's enough bitching from me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Ves

Post by adminless »

ok, that Ves has already been reported here so yes he doesn't look like the worst case but obviously after so much time I think it's finally time to place a ban. furthermore digging it now, it turns out he was even chat banned already for other reasons (so probably that explain why your warns were unanswered hehe) then just replaced the chat ban by an actual ban now. ok, yes Ninja a bit of the same probably not the worst case either but has also been reported recently and I noticed how slowly the votes to ban him have been growing then I also think that it's time to place a ban there too. as for elhadi, well I think that it's the first time I receive a report against him so I think that by now it's probably better to just leave it there and wait for further complains although by digging his chat I think it's pretty obvious that there's something wrong with him. anyways by now I'll just keep monitoring him.

as a bonus while I worked around this I placed a chat ban on "KURWETINA" as he basically just seemed to consistently have earned the award for the trash/shit talker of the server, I'm actually surprised nobody actually brought it to me.

ok, that's it, thanks for report.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Ves

Post by hurrenson »

Thanks!

Haha i just had a cursory look at the board to see if ves was already reported, maybe i should have scrolled further down -_-
Yeah, Kurwetina... I'm suprised Kyra hasn't reported him with all of his let's say dubious talk to her. Also i have found cg_teamchatsonly is sometimes a great help :P