aim.dm_68
(986.66 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: NIEPOKONANY USE AIMBOT

Post by adminless »

ok, ban just added, thank you for report, working on it and investigating more as we speak.
STriker
User lv2
User lv2

ban

Post by STriker »

Hey my brother played on my laptop in quake and used the aim of the bot, please unlock my ip sorry for him :thumbup:
STriker
User lv2
User lv2

Re: ban

Post by STriker »

brother nick NIEPOKONANY my ip 178.235.186.22
STriker
User lv2
User lv2

Post by STriker »

178.235.186.22 my brother play aimbot:( please unlock
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

no man that was you there, there's no mistake about that, there wasn't anybody else. furthermore this has been like more than two months ago, what's the point of this now? don't give me that bullshit because nobody is buying it, you made a fool of ourselves and committed a very serious offense against our good will and reputation causing us a great deal of harm and stress and not only that, it's even perfectly documented so there's no mistake about that, that's something that won't be forgotten and definitively it can't be forgiven either. this is no joke man, you conscientiously cheated (as you were a regular player not some random noob that downloaded some random stuff that didn't even know what's worth for) and you got banned (and even if it wasn't really you, that it was, but anyways it's your sole responsibility to ensure the security as well as the good use of your computer as well as your connection, consequently either way you're responsible) I seriously don't know what else did you expect?
STriker
User lv2
User lv2

Post by STriker »

My brother has been playing for 2 years, I am sorry for my brother and once again I ask you to unlock the server