hello Admin

Other Reports Discussion forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

hello Admin

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

hello admin :) when the next game? I did on a splendid q3arena and under the folder unfreeeze you need to show your server :) and coming back to the game I do not get in much lately, but a bad balance is getting worse and the new ones are more disturbing than the game worth the time :) and I'm not talking about resistors in head is burning :)
even our players who are longer on this server are massacre do not know if they do not know what unfreeze game is all about? do you have to watch frozen and do not walk around the map without a destination?!?!?!? !!?!? how I hurt someone, I'm sorry :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: hello Admin

Post by adminless »

hey hello Kra7oS

if you mean about the tournaments thing well I believe that finally the most realistic is gonna be to take a break for this holidays at least until the next year. let's face it, interest on competition here faded lately and I've also been quite busy last weeks (I had to deal with some businesses and later I had to deal with some security updates/improvements here plus on last days a update broke the server and probably more, in few words, I've been busy) then I don't think that it's about to rush anything (I still have to make a introduction post for that server and as usual even more stuff). the most realistic is just to enjoy the holidays and finally go all the way with the fpsclasico migration/update (that it's still largely pending) and then proceed in some time to resume some competition. btw the last I know from that is that we had some adjustment match between jutuli and matacristos scheduled to even out the rank before a new tournament.

and for the rest yes I know newbies are usually irritating (they know nothing about the game), specially for the veterans, and they tend to bring some chaos but hey we all have been newbies, right? and at the end of the day they are the ones that are going to make that this really goes for the long run, think that Christmas 2018 newbies are potentially the 2019 veterans, you can not just rely on a limited set of veteran players for this to go for the long run, that's not healthy and what's most important, it just doesn't work, any game unable to bring new players is one way or another doomed to fail so I'm not gonna say that newbies are more important than veterans (they will once they bring something here besides chaos) but I'd say that they are at least as important as veterans.

for the rest I think that you don't need me to tell you how this goes, you already know that, we have this forum to discuss about anyone who is simply plain toxic and unable to add anything to the community but that being said I'm obviously not gonna restrict this just for the veteran players in a private alike server fashion, for the good or the bad (and definitively more for the good than the bad) these are all obviously public servers.

see you and Merry Christmas mate