why am i muted

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Chad Thundercock

why am i muted

Post by Chad Thundercock »

Why am I muted? I would like to know an explanation and for it be removed. If I did something wrong, I think it is just for me to be warned first instead of being chat blocked
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: why am i muted

Post by adminless »

first you talked me and the servers down and I don't put up with disrespect. I saw some random guy hating and I though that consequently he wouldn't care that much, in fact, I though that he probably would even welcome it. besides that, you're also very annoying, you just can't talk normally and have fun and enjoy the servers like everyone else do, no, you always talk a lot and always go picking on/provoking everyone else like if you would rule this when you don't. two or three other random guys like you and server would be unbearable in no time, consequently before it was too late and a irreversible damage would be caused you got chat banned. so it's up to you, if you agree with this and decide to take it easy from now on I can remove the chat ban for the next Monday 2 of December at the end if you actually don't I'll just place the chat ban again or an actual ban if necessary for real and know that there will be no more chances. you can just take this as a serious warning if you want.

PS: btw I got the date wrong I meant a couple of days more which since today is 27 (not 30 hehe) let's say I can remove it for the next Friday 30 of November if you're ok.
Chad Thundercock

Post by Chad Thundercock »

Okay I think we can get to a mutual understanding, I appreciate you telling me it in detail. I will respect the penalty and wait it out.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, np seems like a reasonable answer, I'll remove the chat ban the next Friday then.