Tiring player behavior

Other Reports Discussion forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Tiring player behavior

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

recently enters the player and nickname PUTINSOSAL, and still uses the nickname BA3TA something out there, since longer his behavior is annoying, joins the game and deliberately kills to weaken the team or constantly hides like a player like-a-pro
3aPyCbBcPyCb
User lv1
User lv1

Re: Tiring player behavior

Post by 3aPyCbBcPyCb »

I never used BA3TA as a nickname. I used PAM3AHKAgbIPOB. I don't even now who BA3TA is.
Annoying behaviour is not a reason for an immediate ban. What if someone logs in and libeling you doing somethin that will resul in *your* ban, what you'll say then? Better start playing rather then crying when someone does something you don't like.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

you're usually know as "3aPyCbBCPyCb" (as your account name here) and you've been also know for regularly annoy more players too, this is nor just the first time neither the only player you annoyed, thus it wasn't that you just got banned "out of nowhere", in fact, you should probably have got a ban before and the only reason why you didn't it was solely my fault, so of course this time a ban was placed. bottom line, if you don't want to get banned just behave, you can say lot of things, but if everybody would go like that (just being annoying) the server would be trash and unplayable/no fun in no time therefore such behaviors are sanctioned.
3aPyCbBcPyCb
User lv1
User lv1

Post by 3aPyCbBcPyCb »

Let's look on it from the other side: How many hours I spent on this server? 10? May be 20? May be even less. Those guys who is annoyed by those who behave not like them are in order of 1000s of playing hours there. May be someone needs to take a coffee break while others playing? No?

Ok, sorry, guys. Just my 5 ¢.

P.S. Clarification: Never got a ban here before.