UnFreeZe Community Game September 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.

when would you be available to participate in this event?

Poll runs till Fri Sep 27, 2024 22:50

Tuesday 24 of September of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)?
20%
Wednesday 25 of September of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)?
20%
Thursday 26 of September of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)?
35%
Sunday 29 of September of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)?
25%

Total votes: 20

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Community Game September 2024

Post by adminless »

ok as I think that you already know from the last organized events I've been also trying (unsuccessfully so far) to organize another UnFreeZe community game so giving the time of the year we're finally in, I was thinking in giving it another try now. as said recently I think that the plan so far would be to organize this event now, once again if it finally happens, to then move on into another (potential, also if it happens) UnFreeZe season during the fall as usual (hopefully a small bracket tournament this time, if there's enough teams). thus I believe this should serve now as a great opportunity to warm things up and get ready for any incoming games. the event card should look as follow and as usual the teams will be (fairly, to the best of my human ability, which is never gonna be perfect) computed and therefor mixed for perceived balanced so check it out and let me know who's interested.
  • event: UnFreeZe Community Game September 2024
    • maps: qfraggel2a , 6++ , overkill , 7++ , poq3dm5
    • format: five casual 6vs6 or more community UnFreeZe games
    • target: 12-14 players minimum
    • timeline: from Monday 23 of September of 2024 till Sunday 29 of September of 2024 (check poll)
as noted there, the timelime for this this time will be from Monday 23 of September of 2024 till Sunday 29 of September of 2024 which the best options as the dates provided there. in case no minimum amount of players (12-14 players) join for this within that timeline it just won't happen, I'll just move on in the potential new UnFreeZe season next week so those interested in that stay tuned as well.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe Community Game September 2024

Post by Edversion »

I could probably play.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic noted now, let's see then who else also show along these days. as said, if by the next week or so there's at least not 12-14 people in for this it just won't and I'll then move on to try to organize another UnFreeZe tournament then so stay tuned for that.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

I am in.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 22:50 ok as I think that you already know from the last organized events I've been also trying (unsuccessfully so far) to organize another UnFreeZe community game so giving the time of the year we're finally in, I was thinking in giving it another try now. as said recently I think that the plan so far would be to organize this event now, once again if it finally happens, to then move on into another (potential, also if it happens) UnFreeZe season during the fall as usual (hopefully a small bracket tournament this time, if there's enough teams). thus I believe this should serve now as a great opportunity to warm things up and get ready for any incoming games. the event card should look as follow and as usual the teams will be (fairly, to the best of my human ability, which is never gonna be perfect) computed and therefor mixed for perceived balanced so check it out and let me know who's interested.
  • event: UnFreeZe Community Game September 2024
    • maps: qfraggel2a , 6++ , overkill , 7++ , poq3dm5
    • format: five casual 6vs6 or more community UnFreeZe games
    • target: 12-14 players minimum
    • timeline: from Monday 23 of September of 2024 till Sunday 29 of September of 2024 (check poll)
as noted there, the timelime for this this time will be from Monday 23 of September of 2024 till Sunday 29 of September of 2024 which the best options as the dates provided there. in case no minimum amount of players (12-14 players) join for this within that timeline it just won't happen, I'll just move on in the potential new UnFreeZe season next week so those interested in that stay tuned as well.
Can you add the Sunday afternoon aswell please for vote, although it seems it never may happen , there's no harm in trying
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can not add/remove options in the middle of a poll just like that beside I'm not a fan of dropping dates there just for the sake of it when it's clearly known that they don't work (if the Sunday evening was the less voted option during the holidays much less popular is gonna be during working seasons). beside as I always say if that's the date that will finally work people can just request it here (as any other date) so until there's really no demand for such date from other than you I won't add it. ok, then I have two people noted so far here and also ami for the Wednesday and Thursday nights, anybody else? I think that to play some of those dates (i.e. Wednesday/Thursday) the card should be complete by the Monday/Tuesday night the latest so those interested around interested in this don't miss out this opportunity and join here. as said, if by such date (mid next week approx) the teams are not assembled (i.e. 12-14 people approx) then it just won't happen, I'll just move on into trying to organize a new UnFreeZe tournament during the fall as the tradition calls for it.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I want to sign up for this event.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic, noted now. we're four so far with you, anybody else? remember that the deadline to make this game happen before a potential season is of pretty much one week (approx) so don't miss opportunity.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

may i join the action?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, it's (supposedly) balanced teams so it should not be a problem, noted now.
tubylec
User lv2
User lv2

Post by tubylec »

I've been waiting for this :D . I'm willing to play.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome then with you we are half done already with another 6 people I think I could start computing the teams this weekend to leave that set, someone else interested then?
tubylec
User lv2
User lv2

Post by tubylec »

Maczus is also willing
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

AM IN YEA OLE OLE same fun on server yes :D ADD MY :clap:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, noted both now. then we're eight now that means that now there's only 4-6 spots left approx. I didn't mention because I wasn't expecting but in case of overbooking the preference will be in order of joining so if you're interested don't wait that much. in any case, if afterwards a UnFreeZe tournament spawns it should be no problem as then there should be games available for everyone interested.