UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

unfreeze gametracker pages phased out

Post by adminless »

hello

so after a year of using gametracker for this UnFreeZe thing and running this fpsclasico.de site I think that the time has come that both things get together and I start using this fpsclasico.de site for the UnFreeZe thing too then as of now this will be the new official "site" (this is in reality a forum so I guess a forum site) for the UnFreeZe Game Servers and I'll really stop using gametracker for this, I mean I'll still keep using it and keeping the servers page updated and all that stuff but beside that all of the activity, news, reports, releases and so will take place on this site and the gametracker pages will just remain as fail-safe, backup alternatives in case something happens with this site.

I think the situation clearly called for a dedicated site, in fact most were already contacting me from here rather than from gametracker, the gametracker site was great to get started but it's already quite a old and plain site that with the time it shows off its limitations towards a dedicated site, so it's time to make the switch and have everything in the same place, better organized and have some other useful features like polls or guest messages for example.

finally the policy of this site is oriented towards security rather than functionality so it may be possible that some things still needs to be adjusted for the final end user experience then please feel free to use it and if you got something not working and/or got another features requests feel free to post them on this topic or contact me about me them.

best regards