IG - 11

Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

IG - 11

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

this guy needs a break, he's been on the server all day and it's bothering me in the game today if he is on my team. You just can't play with this guy, especially during the match I just played few minutes ago on dm11 map, check last rounds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: IG - 11

Post by adminless »

ok, I guess I'll just ban him for a couple of days then. thanks for report and sorry for the inconvenience.
IG-11
User lv2
User lv2

Post by IG-11 »

May I ask why I was banned?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, I think it's quite clear, for ruining the game of the guy above. anyways, it was just a short temp ban, tomorrow you should just be able to join normally if you want as usual.
IG-11
User lv2
User lv2

Post by IG-11 »

I think there is some mistake here. It wasn't IG-11 that ruined the game. This is prohibited by your IG-11 program and company regulations anyway. ; ) Please watch the demo with another program. (Eg UDT 2D Viewer) You will see that a third player shot q. If that doesn't convince you, I'll send you the domo of IG-11.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I watched this demo to make sure. there was actually a mistake. it was player Kub-Szabo :). this was my last submission and sorry @IG-11 for that mistake.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks for the update ban removed now and then I'll proceed to pursue that other guy instead these days.
IG-11
User lv2
User lv2

Post by IG-11 »

I'm glad it's settled. The chat during the game also reveals the reason for the tempers. However, if I guess correctly, the real saboteur who also shot his companions was James, not Kun-Szabó. These two things were unrelated.
Another good and stress-free game!
IG-11
User lv2
User lv2

Post by IG-11 »

viewtopic.php?t=1721
What was written in this topic could have given rise to the rebellion against q. Kun-Szabó did not want to spoil the game, on the contrary. That's it. Have fun, everyone!