Glacius every day

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Glacius every day

Post by Semisek48 »

Hi Adminless, I feel like Glacius has become really popular lately, a lot of people enjoy playing these custom maps more than the basic ones, at least from time to time. It is well known that we play Glacius every Friday and Sunday, but some people would like to play it during the week as well. Would it be possible to open a discussion about setting the Glacius map rotation permanently, or at least for every night from a certain hour? Thank you in advance for your reply.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Glacius every day

Post by adminless »

hah I know, I remember some months ago, not so long, I had ran galcius 24/7 and it was actually a turn off rather than a excitement and (some) people had even requested the schedule back on the grounds that that limited availability it's what made it special so I don't really see it happening again. just as you said, I believe that yes surprisingly glacius it's finally working out on a regular basis therefor unless a mayor request for that I don't really think that it's a good idea to change something that's working out just like that. you know, perhaps if glacius run empty 24/7 (except for the usual dates) people might end up burned and lose interest besides the competitive rotation that runs the rest of the time I think that it's also solid.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Re: Glacius every day

Post by NoobKilla »

Yeah, it's full constantly today, so I gave up, but I did enjoy lots of new maps I never played before a week ago. Even other server is almost full, but I did manage to play few matches. And I agree with adminless, inability to play on it and rare availability is what makes glacius so special and in high demand. I was bad playing on it though, because all the maps were unknown to me, but that's why I'm anxious to play on it again and it will surely happen, one day, maybe not this year though, but one day, for sure, maybe not in this life though, but surely in some distant future, most certainly while this planet exists.

EDIT: played 5-6 new maps on Glacius, wow, some maps are huge and tall, it was quite a different experience than the usual 3 small maps we always play! I'm tired now from all excitement, will sleep well. Thank you!