qosteq - Russia politics in game

Other Reports Discussion forum.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

qosteq - Russia politics in game

Post by ...jutuli... »

I don't know if this deserves a ban or warning, but bringing politics into the game, praising Russia and disgrace Ukraine - that one really made me angry.
Attachments
shot0002.jpg
shot0001.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: qosteq - Russia politics in game

Post by adminless »

I took a look now at the conversation and the guy's history and I didn't really find anything over the top there as to ban the guy right on the spot and taking in consideration the current overall hostile context I don't think there's reason enough there as to ban the guy so far. in fact, it might surprise you but to put it on perspective the guy isn't even Russian or Belorussian which I believe speaks about how the conflict is really perceived by some aboard as well. in any case, thanks for the input and I'll review it in case the situation escalates (here) and it gets out of hand.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Ok, no problem, it just pissed me off a lot... I dont remember any problem with him, but this was too much for me. Nevermind and thanks.
Karen
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Karen »

Well... I am not sure if "qosteq" is same person as "toxiq" but I suspect so just by the way this person talks to/about me in game... usually relating to some sexually co-notated activity... I have already been about to report and could contribute some screenshots to back my intended request of a chat ban... but only IF this turns out to be the same person...
telum
User lv1
User lv1

Post by telum »

A few days ago he spent most of the time hiding and looking down to obstruct the game, very annoying - sorry I do not remember exactly when, if I did I could provide demos/screenshots. Not saying this should ban him, but it is pilling up...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

thanks for the input you both, yes, it will be considered in case the situation escalates. at the moment the guy doesn't even seem that active/"dangerous" as to intermediately ban him right on the spot just like that.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

He used to play more often , definitely allot more worse out there , harmless at moment maybe