what maps you hate the most?

UnFreeZe Game Servers Polls forum.

what maps you hate the most from the current rotation?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36

q3tourney1
No votes
q3tourney3
No votes
q3dm2
No votes
q3dm3
No votes
q3dm5
No votes
q3dm4
No votes
pro-q3tourney4
No votes
pro-q3tourney2
No votes
pro-q3dm13
33%
pro-q3dm6
No votes
q3dm8
17%
q3dm7
No votes
q3dm14
33%
q3dm11
No votes
q3dm12
17%

Total votes: 6

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

what maps you hate the most?

Post by adminless »

hello just wondering what map or maps you hate the most from the current rotation, feel free to vote here and also please comment why you hate it/them.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what maps you hate the most?

Post by adminless »

hello guys

poll update with the addition of the new mini maps so please cast your vote again for the new year.

see you, have fun
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

I hate all maps currently loaded, besides dm6. Simple reason, they lead to camping ra. And we already have so many of these players just going from armor to armor or sticking to red. The behavior is rewarded in most game types, but is simply killing for teamplay. The best games is when these individuals going for tops scores are sucking there moms tits.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I understand, look I believe that I'm finally going to do a break on my current ioQuake3 2018 builds task as I think that I ended up getting a bit lost in the details at that task so it's clear that it's going to take me a bit more time really sort that out and put everything together than "just a couple of days" (or so, so happy now to have do just a basic quick address of that instead of getting this much into it) then I'm just going to start with that other UnFreeZe2 recollocation/replacement task I had talked (as it's obvious that UnFreeZe2 it does no longer make sense/use) and let's see if I can come up with something different in a reasonable amount of time, at least to get started, to bring some definitively needed variation to this. I can't give a exact date but I'll be looking forward that this weekend, next week, then I'll address the ioQuake3 with more calm/patience etc etc
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, re-launched this poll to reflect the new changes/additions for this season. please recast your votes and explicitly bear in mind that this is merely a opinion poll to take as base for future revisions, nothing more. in no case exist the obligation to act on its results.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

q3dm8
q3dm14
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

I don't know if I "hate" any, although I did vote q3dm14. I don't hate-hate that either, I just think the max players should be lower on that one. On full house it's just a few choke points, but with less players it's okay :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know dm14 is a bit stressed but well unfortunately I think that is better than just remove it from the server big cycle or if not the rotation would pretty much become dm7 and may be some dm11 :(
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Yeah that is understandable... that is why I'm reluctant to vote much against anything. Choice is limited as is, and there will always be more sub-optimal maps than others, so best to keep all, even if some are more rare than others.