UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

yes I've noticed that too (the private server being more active), I don't know if it will end up working out or not but I still believe that it would be a great idea to pull off a competitive community team forza for this with the players around. anyways, btw on the private server you do have all the maps installed and votable so you can definitively play what ever you want and the way you want there.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Yeah I added extra maps. It's hard to explain it, but people just like when bot is deciding about maps and creating team squads. That seems more fair.

I will think about this Forza btw.
Attachments
5v5 2.png
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw with all due respect running pro-q3dm6 and q3dm6 at the same time doesn't really make any sense as they are exactly the very same map (with only a few minor item differences mostly only relevant for baseq3 games). matter of facts, running q3dm6 isn't even going to work as it's not even installed at the private server for the reasons I just mentioned. I'd replace it with ospdm6 for example that to have some casual games is just good. for the rest people still requested custom maps only games at glacius Friday nights so I guess that if that's what people want I can probably just set that rotation there (at those times). ok, think about it and let me know and also feel free to recruit/let me know about other 2-3 more (competitive) people that could be interested in teaming up for team forza for the upcoming competition.
kf

Post by kf »

hi, i know that might be not the right room to ask, but there were some players (like Makaveli, drunkenmonkey) which got server problems at ranked. it sounds like fps problems.
they said that the public server are running awsome fluid, but the ranked is feeling way more "warpy". Fusion also had like 30 fps and many drops (but i dont know if its just his problem at all)
Are there any server settings which are different or is it same setup like the public servers?

greetings :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, none at all, they are exactly the same thing.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 17:40 no, none at all, they are exactly the same thing.
Mostly late late evening when your not awake

Can you like drink a few more redbulls and watch server network issues from midnight to 3am please ?
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

:think:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@pacman not really, I don't need to be online 24/7 to know what's going on with the servers. the servers connectivity is actually monitored 24/7 already as you can see on the fpsclassico smokeping site here and as you can see there there's really no knowledge of any connectivity issues with them so far.

@puff xD btw I remember you had participated on the first edition of this playing for (then) team community b. for this edition I was looking forward to reviving such team (this time under the proper name team forza) along with other clanless players around thus I was just wondering if you would be interested in reprising your role there for this edition as well and team up for team forza (so far only heero, davi and joint). you can reach me back through the forum contact point on my signature or by mail at the adminless account of any of the fpsclassico domains here if you're interested.

for the rest just as a reminder please remember that the time to sign up for this ends the last week of this month although the most reasonable would be to know who's finally in for this within this weekend or the next at most and so far only team community, ilm and wtf has signed up for this. this basically means that there should be around 1 week-10 days still left to sign up and that will be it then please those around that can be interested do not wait until the last minute or until it's too late.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I also had low fps. I think it's because of the map. I only had low fps on this map, not on others. I don't remember her name. The last one we played
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

WHOAMI CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n1n1n1n1n1
Attachments
WHOAMI CHAMPION remember.jpg
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

I saw how WhoAmI won a duel on reilguns against cheater player "Bree" with aimbot. WhoAmI's reaction turned out to be faster than the aim bot. Adminless How this is possible?! :shock: :crazy: , I still don't understand.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:15 I saw how WhoAmI won a duel on reilguns against cheater player "Bree" with aimbot. WhoAmI's reaction turned out to be faster than the aim bot. Adminless How this is possible?! :shock: :crazy: , I still don't understand.
Because whoami drink magi oko blood from his bladder , so he is true chempion reil oko ami power

Understand now?
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

The answer is simple. I'm better than an aimbot.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

judging by your rails, you drink strong alcohol to gain the courage to connect to the server against WTF))) XD

pacman I understand that you're scared to be crucified at a real intersection, but you shouldn't drink so much)))
Attachments
1231231.jpg
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

WhoAmI wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 18:37 The answer is simple. I'm better than an aimbot.
ami likes most to talk about himself.

ps: @whoami no you are not