Glacius Maps

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Glacius Maps

Post by adminless »

huge sorry for the down time guys but as I guess that you already know unfortunately the previous main server broke up big time and I had to end up setting up some new ones virtually from scratch. ok, just letting you all know that this night glacius (last proper updated version) will run on the new server at ip 93.186.198.129 on port 27963 so make sure to update your favorites to not miss the fun. have fun.
Karen
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Karen »

Glad to see Glacius back... we shall DANCE more!!

imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

;) 8-) thrilling, Karen, well done :thumbup: :clap:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I played on Glacius last Friday, I didn't even know it was Glacius, I just clicked the server with most players and there were a bunch of new maps and they told me they gather every Friday and Saturday. I really tried to join it the next day, but I just couldn't hit it in the list, I didn't even know it was Glacius server, there was no such name, all the names are weird. I'm in CET and it's now 15:29, when do you play? I know it's Monday not Friday, but still I'd like to know exact times for Friday and Saturday.

This is so cool Karen! Ass to you!

EDIT: I actually see Glacius in the list, but there's just one bot there, nothing is happening, nobody is there, everyone is playing other server, just one.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@NoobKilla ==> for more information about Glacius, connection notifications, meeting times and days, etc... go here :arrow: https://discord.gg/byxe6BmP General tab UnFreeZe - FreeFun Quake III Arena Server

You can also contact Karen who agitates, summons, rallies and mobilizes all volunteers for sessions on the Glacius server...
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@imprecise, ass to you my friend for the info, however, Discord is asking for verification and I do not want to give them my phone number, I don't trust them. There are other places that do not require phone number and/or other personal info reveal, this forum is one of them, so why not use this forum!?
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@NoobKilla for discord I think your phone number is not essential if you provide them with an email address which you then confirm by clicking on the link it sent you...

Otherwise, appointments on Glacius are generally Friday evening, Saturday evening, and Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. CET

You can find the server addresses here :arrow: links and you can find the Glacius maps here :arrow: downloads :arrow: Glacius mappack : https://ftp.fpsclasico.de/glaciusplus_mappack.zip
Last edited by imprecise on Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@imprecise, I tried, I really did, I verified my email and all, I wouldn't be letting you know they're trying to collect my phone number, which is personal, I don't give that to just anyone, especially not some people I do not know and I don't wish to be called later on by unknown people and be scammed or something. Here's screenshot, don't take my words for it, although my words are truthful, as usual:
discord CIA data collection.jpg
EDIT: Anyway, how can I add those addresses? Is there a file to edit? I think I already have all of those, I downloaded adminless client bundle, those servers are already in the list.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Karen »

Noobkilla, then it is Discord seeing some issue about your eMail address... but Imprecise is correct, me neither I can't remember that it was ever a requirement...

You do not need to add the server addresses, Glacius can easily be found from in-game server browser, just by its name "glacius...". But you can connect directly using the "\connect IP-address" command of course.

We usually start Friday and Sunday (!) from 8 PM CE(S)T. I think the special Glacius party map rotation is on already one hour earlier, from 7 PM CE(S)T.

Would be awesome to see you around on Glacius!! 💜
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@Karen, of course, I loved it last time, didn't know about it, all maps were new to me so it was quite exciting. As for the Discord, their CIA data collection attempt failed. My email is at Yandex, that's Russian company so that might be the reason, but I don't need Discord, what's that anyway? Something useless, but overhyped I presume.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@NoobKilla

No you don't have to have discord, but discord allows you to chat live with members of the Quake III community and players from UnFreeZe and other servers... currently there are 281 registered members. ..

and you can also Pick yourself a role [SELF-ASSIGNABLE ROLES]
To view some channels or receive notifications for certain roles or pickup games you will need to sign up by clicking one or more of the reactions. If you ever want to leave that role(s), just click the reaction again. Change requires @Active role. You can change your role @Spectator manually, using role menu above.

you just have to create an email address elsewhere that will not be challenged by the discord checker... it's up to you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@imprecise I must be getting old and retarded since I've no clue what you're talking about, all gibberish to me, but I thank you from the depth of my heart for taking an effort writing all that down and taking a screenshot. I did look at that screenshot, assuming it would make more sense, it's all very colorful and pretty, but apart from that it makes absolutely no sense to me. My head is spinning just from looking at that screenshot and trying to understand it. It's all too much and confusing, too much text and terms and whatnots, and what does it have to do with me jumping, pressing left mouse button and fragging all of you?
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

lel..that is exactly my opinion of Discard and one of reasons I quit from the channel...
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

...jutuli... wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 19:31 lel..that is exactly my opinion of Discard and one of reasons I quit from the channel...
Discard it is LOL! Well said! Discarded it permanently! I actually tried, but they seem to want to keep my email address, not allowing me to delete account.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 19:31 lel..that is exactly my opinion of Discard and one of reasons I quit from the channel...
I am there just to do there heads in lel

Discard I like that ....lol