KNOW EVERYTHING

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

KNOW EVERYTHING

Post by Mankubus »

There are such bastards in games and the admin has not gone far from them, the same corrupt one and covers cheaters because there is a benefit! They just banned for nothing, well, like for posting a video where a player uses cheats (aimbot) insolently and like toxic aha funny. Evidence is zero, just like that, the oKo clan ordered the poor admin. Well, freaks are all around. The admin, well, nothing is a rag in a word, he does not decide anything. I was pleased to play with normal people and fair luck to them. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: KNOW EVERYTHING

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

yeah right, a big packet of scooby-crisp will last for two years of slavery
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

dude I don't think that there's much need to "prove" anything and/or any "evidence" to provide when you just make it very clear yourself that you're a big time troll.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Mankubus wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 17:32 There are such bastards in games and the admin has not gone far from them, the same corrupt one and covers cheaters because there is a benefit! They just banned for nothing, well, like for posting a video where a player uses cheats (aimbot) insolently and like toxic aha funny. Evidence is zero, just like that, the oKo clan ordered the poor admin. Well, freaks are all around. The admin, well, nothing is a rag in a word, he does not decide anything. I was pleased to play with normal people and fair luck to them. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
You smoke weed right?