Aimbot, possible wh, community masters

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Aimbot, possible wh, community masters

Post by RH »

Played this guy "muda" on community masters. Thought he was just a good player, but as the game went on it got a little fishy. Bad movement, bad positioning, bad decisions on when to take fights, and really bad item play. Hit 100% rail, and the only LG he missed was when he was out of range or I went behind cover. Almost no rocket usage. Only MG usage was very high accuracy, with the misses being due to spread.

Thought it felt off, reached out to some people for second opinions and they pulled up wolfcam and confirmed. I installed wolfcam just to check from his POV and it is very obvious. Aim immediately snaps to me any time I am in sight and tracking is perfect the entire time i'm in view even when he isn't shooting and/or is out of range. Watched in varying timescales, 1 and 0.5 mostly with the snaps being more noticeable on a lower timescale.

Unfortunate that I only have my own POV since it was a duel, but luckily wolfcam exists. I did watch a few other games played on the same server from wolfcam and watching the opposing POV to see if the same kind of behavior showed up (just due to demo oddities) and they looked nothing like this.

Unsure myself if watching a swapped pov in wolfcam is sufficient evidence to ban some one, but figured I'd at least share the info since cheaters can go fuck themselves. If he doesn't get banned, at least I'll have more opportunities to find him and practice up versus perfect LG which is good for me.

SIDE NOTE ON COMMUNITY MASTERS: The hit detection is horrible on a higher ping with this server. I think I understand why its so bad after this game. It doesn't handle knockback and player position very well in combination with the hitscan unlag. Even though my tracking was good client side in some fights, nothing would connect because the 100% lg coming in shifted my player position too much and the server didn't like my unlag hit data or something. Barely playable IMO. Yes I understand >100 ping is going to suck no matter what, but it can at least be a little better than what is there.

Also, before anyone criticizes my dueling, yeah I know I could have played better and still won. Few timing mistakes, forgot nades existed, could have routed to rail more since that was working, and definitely should have made a different decision at the end. It was at like 3am my time or something.
Attachments
demo0045.dm_71
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: Aimbot, possible wh, community masters

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

nothing to add, aimbot
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

total random that showed out of nowhere, ok, ban added now, thanks for report.
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

Post by Mankubus »

There is another cheater with him, only you didn’t notice, you had to switch the camera to another one. WhoAmI?! next to this cheater, he also plays with a 99% hit from a railgun, but he uses it smartly so as not to pierce. Chaotic movements shoot without aiming, it's all in the spirit of Aimbot.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

There is another cheater with him, only you didn’t notice, you had to switch the camera to another one. WhoAmI?! next to this cheater, he also plays with a 99% hit from a railgun, but he uses it smartly so as not to pierce. Chaotic movements shoot without aiming, it's all in the spirit of Aimbot.
I sused this for ages and agree !
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

@silver

Your assumptions < Actual evidence

Deal with it.

PS
The server cheats!
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Reposting classic meme made by Lunya ;)
Attachments
lunyameme.png
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Your assumptions < Actual evidence

Deal with it.

PS
The server cheats!
Bishop your assumptions you deal with it m8 I cannot post anything on here without criticism from other players you deal with it m8 your problem is that you don't like it said as it is

I was only making a post as to my assumption as you say !!
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I don't know why we are speaking on a foreign topic but I would like to tell you something. I played under a different name in the fairly recent past and after a few days of playing 99% RL I was also reported on the forum. do you not think that unfounded accusations are unwelcome to all? especially to someone we are talking about? I am the founder of the oKo clan, and I would never, I fucking say, never endorse a cheater playing on the server and spoiling the gameplay. why not think about it next time, writing something without first and foremost any evidence or even a logical description of the situation because it's just pathetic what some people represent with themselves. Silver surfer I liked you, you are a permanent part of this community, mankubus, as I liked a game that is quite good for the server level, now I stopped liking him. sometimes think about what you write, not whom you are accusing, but what you write!
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

and as long as I have no shadow of a doubt about your accusations, I will not stop defending my colleague. get the fuck up because the theme of "oKo cheaters" "oKo loboks and zapupy" "fuck you oKo whores" and tyn similar has been going on ever since we created a group of people who just wanted to play for fun, at the beginning. then the time came that we won a tournament organized and judged by the administrator of this server and nobody accused us of as much venom as YOU, regular players of this server who either do not understand certain things due to their age, or have too little experience in the game to comment on any topic on the forum, on discord, in private messages. STOP WITH THIS.
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

do you know what I had to deal with here? I was insulted my mother and father many times. people I know have also reached it, people with whom you can normally talk to not only about the game. TAKE CARE OF THE FUCKING ABOUT WHAT'S WRITING. this is already annoying to the point where I am personally ready to stop promoting the server (if that would do any good). maybe it does not, but a lot of new players appeared on the server and only through YOUR unfounded fucking this server will become an ordinary, unprofitable existence. If @adminless gets bored with your constant unfounded comments, it will shut down this server having enough of constant reports, people's idiocy and their ignorance. we will simply stop seeing each other not because someone in my clan will be afraid to enter the server for fear of being prosecuted, but because the server administrator will just get bored of intervening in well-known topics and intervening in relation to other players. SO MUCH FROM ME
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I think it's fair for anyone to report cheaters , so that the proof and process goes either direction, no big deal

After that all this talk waste of time

On the note of hssnd if he's that good he could always have proven it , record games pov everyone and come here and defend himself

Ami doesn't cheat he's noob even I can hit him sometimes lol
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

* RH makes thread about super obvious cheater with demo proof, brief description, and process used to view the demo from opposing pov so others can check

* Cheater gets banned for being obvious, thread should be done

* Salty noobs hijack thread to accuse completely unrelated legitimate player who plays every day

* Friends of unrelated player feed the trolls

:lol: The unfreeze community is too much and it is impossible to take you all seriously

fwiw anyone above average gets accused of cheating pretty regularly even if they obviously don't. About a daily occurrence for me, but I have to google translate it most of the time. You guys probably shouldn't take offense and feed the trolls.

The only time I've had false cheat accusations leveraged against me actually hurt me in any way was when server admins were doing it to distract from their own misdeeds. That type of situation is pretty rare so unlikely to happen here unless adminless elects to have a lobotomy like some other admins.

The 90% rail accuracy or whatever being mentioned isn't even that big of a deal. The 100% mentioned for the guy reported in this thread was only incidental on top of a 90% LG accuracy which is way more unusual. Even with those accuracy numbers, it takes a serious lack of skill in other areas to raise red flags, like he couldn't time or move at all and his rockets sucked. After that, it still requires watching the demo from his pov and seeing the quick sub-frame snaps to target followed by perfect tracking and other aiming oddities (mouse movement stops when losing target, etc.) to conclusively say anything. Even more so, it required some comparison watching other players on the same server using the same viewing method to establish a baseline and know for sure that was out of the ordinary. ---- TLDR, just because some one hits a lot of shots doesn't mean they cheat.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

As for the demo, you can see that he plays worse than me when I am drunk and this is really bad, as for my frustration enough idiot talking I have to tolerate it on the Internet, TV, radio, real life are they still people or subhumans?
Camaradas Iks De
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Silver surfer I liked you, you are a permanent part of this community, mankubus, as I liked a game that is quite good for the server level, now I stopped liking him.
Awww Don't take it to heart OKO CTHULHU I didn't accuse you m8 I only said I sussed could be wrong Sorry
:thumbup: :thumbup:

SS
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy