OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@imprecise I remember a day when probably 5 people explained to him in English how to do it and that this is what this game mode is all about. these were words like "stay near 4 seconds" etc. everyone knows what's going on. in my opinion, the guy understands every word, only the world just doesn't give a shit.
fakju *pizdukas voice
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I guess that casually kick him/ban him here and there in the short term could be a option then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 19:53 @imprecise I remember a day when probably 5 people explained to him in English how to do it and that this is what this game mode is all about. these were words like "stay near 4 seconds" etc. everyone knows what's going on. in my opinion, the guy understands every word, only the world just doesn't give a shit.
Some of these guys are funny , after playing a year with accuteangel he or she finally speaks and only knows how to copy our banter or call us fake and cheats , it's funnier when they finally speak
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
fakju *pizdukas voice
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

there is no point in talking to him. let him be banned, maybe he will start playing "normally" afterwards, if you can call it that
fakju *pizdukas voice
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok I guess I can ban him for a couple of days then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:19 You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
Lol you need to stop Google translate, I wasn't bothered by accute he plays fine lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

PacMan wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 16:17
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:19 You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
Lol you need to stop Google translate, I wasn't bothered by accute he plays fine lol
ok I will stop writing anymore. nothing will change anyway
fakju *pizdukas voice