OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@imprecise I remember a day when probably 5 people explained to him in English how to do it and that this is what this game mode is all about. these were words like "stay near 4 seconds" etc. everyone knows what's going on. in my opinion, the guy understands every word, only the world just doesn't give a shit.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I guess that casually kick him/ban him here and there in the short term could be a option then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 19:53 @imprecise I remember a day when probably 5 people explained to him in English how to do it and that this is what this game mode is all about. these were words like "stay near 4 seconds" etc. everyone knows what's going on. in my opinion, the guy understands every word, only the world just doesn't give a shit.
Some of these guys are funny , after playing a year with accuteangel he or she finally speaks and only knows how to copy our banter or call us fake and cheats , it's funnier when they finally speak
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

there is no point in talking to him. let him be banned, maybe he will start playing "normally" afterwards, if you can call it that
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I guess I can ban him for a couple of days then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:19 You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
Lol you need to stop Google translate, I wasn't bothered by accute he plays fine lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

PacMan wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 16:17
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:19 You mean that particular player with the nickname AcuteAngel? now this nickname is white, I remember it had blue and red colors. personally, I have nothing to do with him, the guest does not have to be a super ultra mega hyper star of the server, it is important that he try to, at least try to help us, you, others. I personally liked the guy from the beginning when I played here, I don't see any point in mentioning him in this insulting topic. let's respect each other!
Lol you need to stop Google translate, I wasn't bothered by accute he plays fine lol
ok I will stop writing anymore. nothing will change anyway
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

OMEN is back and nothing has changed, he continues not to play the game by not thawing his teammates, which disturbs the final result. I would like so much that he understands that his attitude is stupid and harms the game... :( he makes me angry... :evil:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey thanks for the input but unfortunately I don't think that just banning this guy again really applies/serves any meaningful purpose just like that. sorry for the inconvenience.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

imprecise wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:22 OMEN is back and nothing has changed, he continues not to play the game by not thawing his teammates, which disturbs the final result. I would like so much that he understands that his attitude is stupid and harms the game... :( he makes me angry... :evil:
Hey Imprecise, no worries, /more thaws for me, then.
Do you feel better knowing that, when i am around and especialy in your team, i utterly prioritize the thaw than other thing ingame?
About this guy, chill. Think that's life, there is an everyone for an everything.
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Adminless I agree with you, an additional ban will not change anything unfortunately... :(

So do I have the right to push him into the void, the lava, etc... when I play on UnFreeZe 1 hoping that he comes to complain here ? :twisted:

@Me haha yes I feel better when you're here and I'm on your team because just like me you give priority to the thaw... ;)

As for OMEN I will try to give him less importance, this guy is stupid but he has the right to exist, one day maybe he will have a flash of genius... :think:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

in line with me answer I don't think either that not thawing/playing for the team and similar really gives somebody the right to totally ruin somebody else game either be it by banning him or just by team shooting/blocking/trolling him etc etc to some extend that (having shitty teammates) form part of what's "normal" (to expect) from a public server. that being said as you can guess as well it's not a big deal if you gets pissed off and team shoot him here and there but just don't over do it since probably that would only make a bad situation worse (yet even worse team play/perfomance beside the guy on top of not thawing could legit start team shooting as well). most often than not those kind of players are just random kids playing with baseq3 that probably can't figure out anything.