the rookies fight challenge

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

the rookies fight challenge

Post by adminless »

ok, as Soobshchestvo is nowhere to be seen (no big deal, expected giving the circumstances) in a effort to finally have some sort of undercard event for the ongoing 2022 UnFreeZe tournament as well as to give OfC a fight I decided to activate something like the plan d already and give a try to some short rookies fight event myself. the idea/concept is just the same as with the superstar/all-start fights (hopefully there will be another one after the tournament, let's say, April approx) only that without all the stars this time but only with the regular players that are interested in participate. needless to say this doesn't have nothing to do with team UnFreeZe either so basically the idea is to setup a team of rookies (i.e. entry level competitive players) around that are interested to participate in a fight against OfC this Sunday 13 of March of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01). initially there's room for 6-7 people although it can done with as few as 5 people of course don't worry that there will be changes and spectate will be allowed (i.e. it's nor hardcore competitive fight, matter of fact, it won't even count for the teams rank). the maps and all that will be discussed/announced later on once the fight is set though no surprises it would just be a usual best of five match.

ok, I'll send some invitation now on forum to the people I see that it may apply (ex. pacman, agi and the likes) and obviously anybody involved on the finals won't be taken for Team Rookies. besides that if some of the guys from Frozen $shots that couldn't make it this can be as well a good opportunity for them to get on some fight. in the (rare) event of overbooking on Team Rookies the criteria for selection would be balance/commitment so in that sense the only thing asked to anybody who sign up is that later carry on with the fight and at least do show up. so, who is in Team Rookies to go against OfC this Sunday night? any volunteers?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: the rookies fight challenge

Post by adminless »

well it's Thursday already and I have nobody signed for this. at this point I'm really starting to understand that probably for other than elite level there's no much interest on participate on any activities at the moment. ok then I believe that I'll give a day or two more at most and if by tomorrow night or so there's no solid rookies team for this special event against OfC the best is just to let it be and this will be cancelled.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

ill join
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thank you for the update but obviously this is now cancelled. this event was scheduled for this past Sunday 13 (central European) night but nobody signed up (within the deadline) and there's no plans to rescheduled it either. this ultimately just got replaced by a Rossiya against ILM undercard fight within the context of the on-going UnFreeZe 2022 tournament that just finish this night (21:00 CET) with the grand final between oKo and the top community team since the third place unfortunately was left uncontested too.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Sorry I missed the message , maybe next time