Ouinp

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Ouinp

Post by Black.Nastia »

Hi, I am attaching a demo. Does this player use Wallhack or am I wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dunno
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ouunp

Re: Ouinp

Post by dunno »

Upon checking - the player looks legit. :)

Jokes aside. I tried to check with shownormals and indeed at times it may seem "suspicious", but other times it's obvious that there was no wh, especially in the beginning after 1:05 with spawn-shot and receiving a rocket in the face, while not even tracing the guy. Later after missing all rails I jumped on the jumppad (use timescale 0.1) and it's obvious I only realize exact location of the guy on RA only when I have a clear view. There was a shot to the floor around 2:00 when I was chasing slim, where Nastia complained "why did I shoot the floor", while there was an enemy way behind the walls on the ground floor. He mentioned that he tried to spectate me with wh. Obviously if you turn off shownormals it becomes clear, that this shot was meant for "slim", who may have chased me back. There was no reason to shoot the guy with a rocket through such distance anyway. There was one moment when I guessed correctly ERQs jump from the YA bridge, but it was pretty predictable. I haven't looked in too thoroughly, but only "suspicious" moment was if I remember correctly at about 8:58, where I shoot at RL position, when not even hearing the guy. There I wanted to move a frozen buddy closer to the wall, so that it would have been safer to unfreeze.

I would recommend to watch the demo first without shownormals though.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

Your game reminds me a lot of Redirk. You run around the map to determine exactly where the enemies are across the map. you do not waste time on empty spam or waiting for a player who is not. it bothers me more than random hits. you run without looking around. running into any part of the map you immediately determine where the enemy. your shooting begins immediately without determining the position of the enemy and the direction of his movement
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 05, 2018 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

What's wrong with that type of gameplay Nastia? Hit and run. I find camping an area boring, unless I'm extremely low hp/no armor. I hate spamming too. Just don't understand what's wrong with that type of gameplay?

Ouunp doesn't hack. Video looks legit to me.
dunno
User lv3
User lv3

Post by dunno »

Nastia, if you had seen me playing cpm on maps like cpm22, you would think I'm cheating 100%. Obviously dm6 is bigger, but normally you know where enemies could be. My gamestyle is nothing like redirk. I hardly +back, I prefer unnecessary +forward. I just like the speed of q3 and move around. While people spam with grenades I come forward and sometimes stupidly die.:) It's not an official game, so I can let myself have fun.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

Plumse, you made me laugh). just watch your own demo. moving around the map you turn your head in all directions every second when not in battle, looking around aiming at every door or passage. after 10 seconds of viewing your demo I with 100% certainty I can say that you don't use Wh , you even look jumapad Bouncing around and even under him suddenly missed something! do you see something like that in Ouunp? he just rushes to the goal across the map, running into the room he does not look right and left. I assure you also start randomly running around the map and wakes you up to kill around every corner, well, that's unless of course you never know who is there or not)
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

it is not in the style of the game, but the fact that he moves only in the direction to the goal even if it is very far. he does not spend time on turning the head in different directions, and incorrect searches. looking into the room he's not even looking at her, choosing always only one correct direction to the goal though behind every corner could be a enemy
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

I wanted to add that I not insist on his opinion, perhaps I am mistaken, if experienced players not agree with me means I not rights.
dunno
User lv3
User lv3

Post by dunno »

Nastia, I told you - I don't see any point in using wh in q3. It's the most useless cheat that you can imagine for this type of a game. I have maximal allowed FOV and normal headphones. That's enough to do what I do.

As I said before if you turn on your wh (why do you even have it?) or r_shownormal 1 you will see a lot of suspicious moments for any +/- normal player. But it's easy to debunk your theory, since there are tons of moments that would not happen if I used wh (unless of course I switch it on/off).
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

I am sure that after what I wrote you about it you tried not to use it however I again repeat that I was not worried about the individual falling and your whole style of play. Redirk also kept talking about some super headphones. apparently your headphones let you see even behind the corner of the enemies once you allow yourself randomly running around the map not even looking around the areas in which runs. and move accurately only to target. I have provided material and thoughts. leave it to the comment administrator. I already wrote that I could be wrong.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hey hi guys, I don't personally think that he's cheating, I don't know what your settings are but I can tell that I with the provided UnFreeZe mod on hardcore settings could even see most of the enemies as he was tracking them or were easily guessable since as he's pointing and even on your sister words you know where the enemies are going to be, this is "camping the RA!!!", so I personally see no cheat here, that's what I think. anyways hot game btw that 6-8 was kinda epic it ended up deciding the whole match. nevertheless, no problem nastia, thanks for the addition.
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Post by _Nisa_ »

To me the demo clearly demonstrates that ouunp is not cheating. He is running back and forth between YA and RA and moving as fast as he can (not very fast though, if you don't mind me saying :D ). He doesn't even look like he's actually hunting enemies, but because he runs back and forth he tends to meet somebody every now and then. He is not sneaking and hunting and smelling the air like Plumse, but just running like a bull. He even missed an enemy a few times that could clearly be heard in headphones. There are a couple of occasions that I would have shot a rocket or two into a doorway because I heard an enemy there, even though I didn't see anybody.
A regular player with a little over average moving speed and a little over average shooting skill. Definitely legit, IMHO.

Nisa a.k.a. ^Princess
dunno
User lv3
User lv3

Post by dunno »

Nisa, well.. YA and RA happen to be on the opposite sides of the map, so logically you would be moving between them catching enemies, as opposed to some players who are camping on rail/rl or whatever other static position.

It's of course very easy to criticize somebody who plays on a public server by a recorded demo, even though I must admit I was very clumsy during that game and it was pretty mediocre performance by me.