I'm not sure
29%

Total votes: 24

oKo*CTHULHU
Unleveled User
in-game nick: cTh

Re: hssnd ban

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Widzisz ze top tiery serwera piszą ze jest odpalony a Ty odgrzewasz kotleta po miesiącu i mi spamujesz powiadomienia na forum
google translate wrote:You see that the top tiers of the server write that it is fired and you reheat the cutlet after a month and spam me notifications on the forum
fakju *pizdukas voice
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 23:08 Widzisz ze top tiery serwera piszą ze jest odpalony a Ty odgrzewasz kotleta po miesiącu i mi spamujesz powiadomienia na forum
google translate wrote:You see that the top tiers of the server write that it is fired and you reheat the cutlet after a month and spam me notifications on the forum
Lol Google translate funny but I think I get you lol
Bishop
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Kra7oS wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 22:08 Sensu to nie ma co biorą się za głosowanie osoby co grać nie umieją i więcznie im ciężko :)
google translate wrote:There is no point in voting for people who can't play and it's hard for them :)
And what? You want to say you're godlike only if you play QC and that nobody else has the right to indicate the obvious? Quite a few from this community play QC and QL too. Myself included. Perhaps, you're not the main character. Think about it.