29%

Total votes: 24

oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: hssnd ban

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Widzisz ze top tiery serwera piszą ze jest odpalony a Ty odgrzewasz kotleta po miesiącu i mi spamujesz powiadomienia na forum
google translate wrote:You see that the top tiers of the server write that it is fired and you reheat the cutlet after a month and spam me notifications on the forum
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 23:08 Widzisz ze top tiery serwera piszą ze jest odpalony a Ty odgrzewasz kotleta po miesiącu i mi spamujesz powiadomienia na forum
google translate wrote:You see that the top tiers of the server write that it is fired and you reheat the cutlet after a month and spam me notifications on the forum
Lol Google translate funny but I think I get you lol
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Kra7oS wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 22:08 Sensu to nie ma co biorą się za głosowanie osoby co grać nie umieją i więcznie im ciężko :)
google translate wrote:There is no point in voting for people who can't play and it's hard for them :)
And what? You want to say you're godlike only if you play QC and that nobody else has the right to indicate the obvious? Quite a few from this community play QC and QL too. Myself included. Perhaps, you're not the main character. Think about it.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

FWIW some one asked me to come here and look at this thread and provide input because it came down to a vote which was mostly participated in by lower tier players who don't know what to look for when it comes to determining if some one was cheating.

I watched the demo several times. I do not see anything definitive regarding a wallhack, autoshoot, or aimbot. I wasn't even playing Q3 in EU at the time, don't know the guy, and still don't even play on the unfreeze servers so I am probably the least biased opinion here.

Maybe there are more demos with more evidence that is more concrete, but from the stuff provided in this thread I don't see it.

His rocket aim was pretty good. His misses were pretty near misses and what i'd expect from a pretty normal person. His railing just looks like a pretty normal good rail player. The hits with rail looked reasonable for a good player. The prediction aspect is a bit difficult, because with 20 people on a small map you can fire just about any angle and get hits. I agree with the person who stated with shownormals he wasn't watching people through walls is a good point against wallhacking. His rocket spamming looked normal. He was mostly aiming where teammates have died or just standard angles. His game sense is better than a lot of people are giving him credit for (saying hes a bad player with bad movement and not understanding game). You can see his game sense paying off by how hes able to stay on the fringes of the big fights and not really got dog piled as much. Not being a regular doesn't mean much because theres a TON of ql and qc players who play at a pretty high level that everyone here would think are cheaters.

I think it is kind of bullshit he got banned with the evidence provided, but thats just my opinion.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the people who reported him weren't low profile players besides the guys who register at the forum (and therefor that can vote on the polls) are typically the experienced players rather than the newcomers. what I meant with the dude not being a regular is that he just came out of nowhere playing with random nicks (unnameds and similar) and probably until he named himself hssnd never had any major impact on the game (although as hssnd he was regular). besides as said the guy never tried to defend or just object about it seems to me like he just got banned and accepted it.

anyways if in doubt I guess I can probably unban him if that's what people still wants but I don't think it will change anything as I highly doubt the guy will still be around.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 15:54 the people who reported him weren't low profile players besides the guys who register at the forum (and therefor that can vote on the polls) are typically the experienced players rather than the newcomers. what I meant with the dude not being a regular is that he just came out of nowhere playing with random nicks (unnameds and similar) and probably until he named himself hssnd never had any major impact on the game (although as hssnd he was regular). besides as said the guy never tried to defend or just object about it seems to me like he just got banned and accepted it.

anyways if in doubt I guess I can probably unban him if that's what people still wants but I don't think it will change anything as I highly doubt the guy will still be around.
Shame he didn't just come here and say we all full of it

Maybe he is cooller in disguise 🥸