demo0003.dm_68
(3.6 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: [VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs WTF Clan

Post by adminless »

btw as various of you have been requesting me during these days and to settle any controversies, the server workstation updated this night the fpsclasico videos for this here with a new version running on a modern quakelive kind of render showcasing a wallhack for revision. the wallhack goes green for invisible enemies and gray (kind of frozen color) for invisible frozen teammates. frozen enemies and live teammates are not displayed on the wallhack as I believe they probably do not hold any value and made the video a mess for the most part. the enemies turn blue/red (with cyan/yellow heads) as usual when visible so you can track them as well as regular frozen teammates. overall aside from the user interface (i.e. the hud) I feel the original setup provided better graphics/sounds and it was definitively sensibly faster but nevertheless I believe that it turned pretty good and is interesting to see how this translate (both ways) into pretty much quakelive anyways (quite good in my opinion). besides these now provide further and greater tactical insight and look into the fight for reevaluation afterwards, definitively quite interesting. additionally this tool also comes with some render correction for lag compensated mods (i.e. unlagged) that apparently resulted on a more consistent video so as usual basically just check them out and let me know how you see those now (the third will reproduce this morning as it turns out that I entered the wrong start value hehe).

for the rest unfortunately the tool I can't release it as it's pretty much a customized installation which is not guarantee to work somewhere else (just like that) and that obviously later I'm not gonna spend big time in providing support for. all that was supposed to work just as-is which to some extend it did but unfortunately in reality to get it fully working like you finally see it on the videos it definitively took some customization beyond what's out of the box that unfortunately can be hard to share/reproduce for a third party on a different environment. anyways if somebody just wants/needs some (small) demos rendered just like that you can send them to me if you want and I'll post them around.