fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclasico community based events and fights.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by fernandinho1337 »

btw frozen shots really needs some active players - if anyone is looking to compete in these type of events feel free to message me here or in discord
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes better hurry up just as stated if by the next few days (let's say Tuesday/Wednesday) you haven't made any meaningful progress (i.e. either meet the Friday night date as proposed one plus week ago or come up another similar date you can meet in the short term) the rookies final will finally be directly given to Soobshchestvo and OfC (at some time still to determine of course).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it's well into Wednesday already and I didn't receive any news from Frozen $hosts then I believe the most reasonable is just to interpret that as they are simply out of this. ok, then that means that with fs out the rookie's final will be Soobshchestvo against OfC at some time still yet to determine (i.e. if it it can happen the original date, this Friday, great. if not probably some time around the finals like the Thursday 10 of March for example could be fine as well).
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hey adminless

sorry about not getting back earlier. we currently struggle to gather enough people to play. i am sorry about that.

best regards,

toni
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no worries mate you already had sided, I wasn't waiting any more input as you could see the fight was obviously done. ok, in tone with that, basically just reporting that frustrated with the lack of activity as well as lack of connection with the team temporal member agi requested today to be removed from Frozen $hosts.