fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by fernandinho1337 »

btw frozen shots really needs some active players - if anyone is looking to compete in these type of events feel free to message me here or in discord
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes better hurry up just as stated if by the next few days (let's say Tuesday/Wednesday) you haven't made any meaningful progress (i.e. either meet the Friday night date as proposed one plus week ago or come up another similar date you can meet in the short term) the rookies final will finally be directly given to Soobshchestvo and OfC (at some time still to determine of course).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it's well into Wednesday already and I didn't receive any news from Frozen $hosts then I believe the most reasonable is just to interpret that as they are simply out of this. ok, then that means that with fs out the rookie's final will be Soobshchestvo against OfC at some time still yet to determine (i.e. if it it can happen the original date, this Friday, great. if not probably some time around the finals like the Thursday 10 of March for example could be fine as well).
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hey adminless

sorry about not getting back earlier. we currently struggle to gather enough people to play. i am sorry about that.

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no worries mate you already had sided, I wasn't waiting any more input as you could see the fight was obviously done. ok, in tone with that, basically just reporting that frustrated with the lack of activity as well as lack of connection with the team temporal member agi requested today to be removed from Frozen $hosts.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

just reporting this time that yesterday I added team masters as a special team not eligible for regular competition and only reserved for specials event like team UnFreeZe to the UnFreeZe teams list here and today player superpipa to the ez clan roaster.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok just to get started the season reporting now that finally I unbanned well known trouble making WTF clan. I believe that after more than a year of all kinds of bans and beatings enough is enough of punishment and keep picking on these guys wouldn't really serve any meaningful purpose other than a vendetta so I believe that after all they finally have earned the right of a second chance to participate on some events as well around here given the case. in any case, nothing has changed, so far I only added P0rsche and Berkut as now the rightful founders/leaders of such clan within this site so they will still need at least other four members to be able to really participate on anything and they will remain subject to fair play/balance rules around here as everyone else, meaning they won't be able to line on their ranks at least masters super champion Miroslav and UnFreeZe reigning mvp WhoAmI (as well as any other team that could attempt that) along with other three players of at least similar or better skill so they can simply sit back and cheer from the spec how some other guys wearing their tag walk towards a undisputed victory which basically was the game plan the first time around and what ultimately led them to get totally banned, overambition as well as a ton of bullshit and poor manners. they will have to earn it themselves as everyone else around so they'll can recruit either Miroslav or WhoAmI (if they want to of course) but no both and needless to say they will need as well to behave properly and comply with all the rest of the rules or they will just get done once again in no time. no big deal.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

apparently they are talking to whoami first :->
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe we'll see as said now either of you can (re-)join these guys if you want but not both of you (as well as meet on any other team either way, example, you can not join oKo or team community either or basically any other solid established team with plenty of comparable top players, no fun and no good) and don't get your hopes high that that doesn't mean that if they get back on their ways I'll let them be or go easy on them. I repeat if shit hits the fan again wtf will be done again in no time. hopefully this weekend or so I'll open another tournament and there will be a month or so to build the teams and we'll see how it turns out or if it turns out. in any case beside either you they will still need at least other three players to be able to do anything.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Adminless hi my friend ! )))

many players of other teams have become very strong for a long time., in addition, clans from other servers want to participate in the tournament, and such a clan as N8 is extremely strong, MSK is a strong composition.

Therefore, I see no point in limiting the original and legendary composition of the WTF/ clan (WhoAmI/ Miroslav/ Berkut/ P0rsche/ Agi), our team composition was formed by coincidence, where friendly relations served as a link.

People want to see their favorite teams in the championship.
And the WTF clan is definitely one of them.
Such events will be of interest.

but in the case when teams are formed artificially, this leads to a drop in interest.

In addition, the Berkut now has big pings, which is why he plays like TNT (the king of loboks), that is, skillfully, but realgans do not fall))) XD
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude take it easy and don't start over again, I believe I already answered you all that needed to be answered there, you are allowed to recruit for your team either ami or miroslav (or any other top/mvp caliber player) but no both (or basically all of them as was the initial game plan) as any other team. I repeat the same would be if miro wanted to join oKo now or team community (fau) or ilm (blaze) and so on (disallowed) then don't take it personal. I could allow both for a special team UnFreeZe rematch event given the previous time you didn't work out as good but not for the regular events by now. that's probably the best I can do for you so I advise you to take it. for the rest msk is currently red carded to begin with and even despite the constellation of stars they are still to do something big on a final phase and that n8 is still to be seen and debut here so don't anticipate things and as I said let's see how it finally turns out once I start the tournament thread (which is not this one btw). so far your WTF team is just unbanned so you can start (normally) recruiting and building your team like everyone else. that's all and btw also for the record agi specifically told me that she doesn't want on your team.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I would like to express my feeling that the mks team (Sbornaya Rossii) should be alowed to play if they are interested. They are top tier team here so lot of people are looking forward to play againts them and have the chance to finally beat them. That it self is not a argument to ignore the fact that they broke the rules (not showing) but the beginning of the war is something different. It should be consideret as an unpredictable event, similar to for example car acident or mass blackout. I belive that punnished should be bad and unfair behaviour, not inability caused by (quite extreme and proven) circumstances.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know as said I'm not entirely discarding them either after all because of that and sure I'm also fully aware of the exceptional circumstances surrounding the situation. once all the teams and calendar assemble we'll see what's the feeling and what can be done and/or what's best.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I see, sorry, I misunderstood you. All is clear now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 21:27 Adminless hi my friend ! )))

many players of other teams have become very strong for a long time., in addition, clans from other servers want to participate in the tournament, and such a clan as N8 is extremely strong, MSK is a strong composition.

Therefore, I see no point in limiting the original and legendary composition of the WTF/ clan (WhoAmI/ Miroslav/ Berkut/ P0rsche/ Agi), our team composition was formed by coincidence, where friendly relations served as a link.

People want to see their favorite teams in the championship.
And the WTF clan is definitely one of them.
Such events will be of interest.

but in the case when teams are formed artificially, this leads to a drop in interest.

In addition, the Berkut now has big pings, which is why he plays like TNT (the king of loboks), that is, skillfully, but realgans do not fall))) XD
Lol

You know Miro not wtf and agi neither and Ami is oko

Your mad

As for other teams become strong it's easy for them to recruit , but doesn't mean they can compete