Post by adminless »

хорошо, повеселись. :D
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Why you want Miro? He's not wtf , he never plays with the name at all , all other clan members play

Why because Miro is Miro , simples
are you stupid? the admin forbade him to sign up with our team in addition, his nickname was banned. I have a ban on nickname
, the berkut too. pacman you're not in the subject at all lol
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sun Dec 05, 2021 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

and btw now that you bring that I think viper statement on your own screenshot is on point. obviously, it's stated right on the rules that "superteams" are not allowed here. what's the point in winning easy? there's no fun and excitement in such "victories", nobody wants to take part on that, and yes indeed I personally assure you I will no allow such thing to take place here. as I stated other times the idea is to have a healthy and sustainable competition here overall so everybody have fun, not to engage in this kind of unhealthy and toxic competition and freaks show. quite frankly yes he got it right, that's the point (fair and balanced fights and positive experiences, no easy victories just like that and sure I'll enforce that to the best of my ability by any means possible), basically you're looking for something that simply is not offered/tolerated here. as you just said, looking for that shit? cool go somewhere else. as you can see I have no problem in stating myself and the terms so he did not get banned for stating his point of view he got banned at the forum because pretty much he just showed to told us to suck it up and that he did owe us no explanations and that I should just put up with all this bullshit basically. obviously after that I think that everything should be clear and that there's no room for any sort of agreement/understatement and that therefor continue discussing is a waste of time so dude is gone, simple. there's really nothing else to talk about, he does not determine how the place I own works, I do. guys, as I told you're just alienating yourselves with all this bullshit, do you really think that somebody else is gonna engage you going like this even if you were not banned? you're the lowest of the community and people really avoid you like the plague.

PS: and please ask him on my behalf to elaborate in what I have not been "objective"? let's see, did other teams around have incorporated without notice two top players in the middle of a fight just like that? did any other teams engage in this kind of toxic behavior? does any other teams feature members persistently banned? quite frankly I believe that if there's something that you can really complain is about me being too nice with you guys as people is telling you not the other way around. other than that I would have done the same if it would have been the other way around. he does not like the policy, cool but don't confuse the former with the later because they are two very different things.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 0:22 1) I DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL.
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DEMOS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
YOU PROVE EVERYTHING TO YOURSELF THERE.
MY TRANSLATOR ON THE COMPUTER GIVES OUT SOME BROKEN RUSSIAN.
YOU WILL PLAY THERE ALONE ON YOUR SERVER. AND I'LL DUMP ON ANOTHER ONE. ONE FIG YOU ADDED PINGS TO ME HACKER. YOU'RE THE CHEATER THERE AND YOU NEED TO BE CHECKED.

2) RUSSIANS CAN DO EVERYTHING. I CAN SEND YOU AWAY WITH YOUR QUAKE. I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TO DO IN MY LIFE.

3) YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, INSTEAD OF FLOATING EVERYONE'S BRAINS.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE,
OTHERWISE, WE WILL REMAIN UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS.
OUR COMPOSITION IS ONE: AMI. MIRO. BER. POR. VIP\ROT

4) YOU'RE ALREADY THERE TO SOLVE YOUR OWN PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. WHETHER WE PLAY OR NOT. WE OFFERED AND YOU DECIDE WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT. STOP MAKING FACES.
WE HAVE THE WHOLE TEAM IN THE BAN AND NOT JUST MIROSLAV - WHO ARE YOU TELLING LIES TO?
I thought you stopped taking drugs? :)
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I can not help myself, but everytime I read smting from Porsche, it is like I would hear "My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but ..."
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Is Miroslav not gonna say anything? lol
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

adminless wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 0:56 "superteams" are not allowed here. what's the point in winning easy? there's no fun and excitement in such "victories", nobody wants to take part on that, and yes indeed I personally assure you I will no allow such thing to take place here. as I stated other times the idea is to have a healthy and sustainable competition here overall so everybody have fun, not to engage in this kind of unhealthy and toxic competition and freaks show.
Simply this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@nick yes it looks like he prefers to discuss this behind the scenes at a private chat alienating/excluding himself from the community than coming forward and being a positive force of the community. as I said in what concerns me from now onwards he is no longer a team UnFreeZe member and I'll count him in as a wtf member though obviously the ban at the competitions/events here will be in place for him as long as its in term for the team he apparently belongs to (wtf - initially April but in light of all this shit once again it has still to be determined as circumstances changed), meaning once again, he is excluded from this. at this point it's quite obvious he is related/involved with them in some way.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@me yes I know I think dude made it pretty clear himself, no really much else to elaborate. he got explained the terms, he fully understood them perfectly (as can be seen) but simply declined them, cool, dude is gone. I repeat no much else to talk about these folks just wanted too team up all together to then basically bully and harass anybody else, not gonna happen. I will not allow this to become a shit hole.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

:)
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:10, edited 1 time in total.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:16
adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:10 yes, pretty much, on top all the bullshit and overall misbehavior, countless bans etc etc (and also add ouunp to the list). look, know this, for other than the people you asslicked here, I believe you have like the whole community against you, that should you tell you something. I mean, at this point most high profile players don't even trust you're legit players.

for the rest, well now you know. quite frankly as I've been telling you don't give me that shit, there's no need to explain the obvious.
what does legal or illegal player mean ? like they think we're cheaters?

Ouump lobok,. He never be WTF and never will be.

he's just one of the fans who was trying to get into the lineup

our team is not simple, it is a philosophy. therefore, those who are destined to get into the composition, and not just anyone.
What do you mean ouunp was never a WTF he fucking played against ILM in the clan war in April LMAO
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't engage the troll anymore than strictly necessary trust me it is not worth it. I think everything has been discussed already and there's really no much left to talk about here at the moment.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

I just want to say as a one of the few people who are managing "unofficial discord community server" that those two buddies aren't there - they are banned since a long time and those screenshots are from their pirvate ,,WTF community".
Also Miroslav - It's funny how you're buidling nice and friendly relationships for so long, and it crumbles down so fast thanks for hanging around with ... Life lesson.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 15:29
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:16

what does legal or illegal player mean ? like they think we're cheaters?

Ouump lobok,. He never be WTF and never will be.

he's just one of the fans who was trying to get into the lineup

our team is not simple, it is a philosophy. therefore, those who are destined to get into the composition, and not just anyone.
What do you mean ouunp was never a WTF he fucking played against ILM in the clan war in April LMAO
Miro and ouunp were both invites to wtf as was orignally discussed , however for some reason they would not play with the clan tag, wtf ignored it , berkut and porsche had something against ouunp for no reason really

Anyhow after all the stuff went on and I left , I never understood why they wouldn't play with the clan tag

I personally don't except anyone who doesn't want to play with the clan tag, either your in or your out

Miro definitely is an individual player , he said hi self they said he could hang out in discord with them

Miro even in this thread said they asked him or Invited him to play , so there you go he's not wtf in the slightest

I like the players , generally good guys apart from when they talk rubbish , Miro good player , but Miro is only with Slav , miroslav

Khalaas?fanito?

I doubt it finish, Porsche needs to reply with a good video, or in game skilz .....
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

alyeti wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:03
nickaero wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 15:29
Miro and ouunp were both invites to wtf as was orignally discussed , however for some reason they would not play with the clan tag, wtf ignored it , berkut and porsche had something against ouunp for no reason really

Anyhow after all the stuff went on and I left , I never understood why they wouldn't play with the clan tag

I personally don't except anyone who doesn't want to play with the clan tag, either your in or your out

Miro definitely is an individual player , he said hi self they said he could hang out in discord with them

Miro even in this thread said they asked him or Invited him to play , so there you go he's not wtf in the slightest

I like the players , generally good guys apart from when they talk rubbish , Miro good player , but Miro is only with Slav , miroslav

Khalaas?fanito?

I doubt it finish, Porsche needs to reply with a good video, or in game skilz .....

Ouump lobok , forgot him.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:11, edited 1 time in total.