Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by adminless »

@edited look I don't care about your team philosophy or any of that. it's simpler than all that, you're troublemakers and you bring trouble to the site/community and later that same trouble gets back at you. easy.

@second_post in-game demo (dm_68 archive) of every player on every match after the fight posted here. you can easily do that with \cl_autoRecordDemo 1.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

admin, I do not know how to prove that we are not cheaters. Viper says he's not a cheater. although even I suspect him. is he really that cool ? Ami is just a champion of champions, he's definitely not a cheater. well , I and berkut are simple hard workers who do not get along with computers at all . masin cheater!))
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:08, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'm just telling you various high profile players feel uncomfortable playing with your team (not just you/berkut, there's more players) due cheating suspect. I mean, just as a example viper or ami have been reported themselves by top-profile players at this same forum. that doesn't make you/them cheaters of course which is why you/they are not actually banned at the server but they have a strong suspicion by the community as you can see. speaking of which I believe that then this is a great opportunity for you (ami, viper, porsche, berkut, rotten, frag_masin) to come clean and show off that you can make the things right to shut down those accusations.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:30 @edited look I don't care about your team philosophy or any of that. it's simpler than all that, you're troublemakers and you bring trouble to the site/community and later that same trouble gets back at you. easy.

@second_post in-game demo (dm_68 archive) of every player on every match after the fight posted here. you can easily do that with \cl_autoRecordDemo 1.
7wtf vs 9unfreez
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look p0rsche you don't have much to worry unless someone is really clearly cheating I don't ban people on "suspicious". for other than that you don't have to do much, just stick to this, complete it and post your demos here afterwards, that's all. no need to stress besides I find it interesting that you, yourself, suspect your own mates :lol:

PS: Я ухожу, увидимся
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:50
adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:30 @edited look I don't care about your team philosophy or any of that. it's simpler than all that, you're troublemakers and you bring trouble to the site/community and later that same trouble gets back at you. easy.

7wtf vs 9unfreez
Or we play as a full team. or we don't play at all.
if anyone doubts something, let them watch the players' games through spectators or in some administrative way.
we are ready to play with any team. it 's up to you .
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unfortunately I think that you just don't get it, a little too late for that, now you can not back down from this after all this as I'm telling you, the group of players, ami, viper, p0rsche, berkut, rotten and frag_masin that went under the tag wtf will have to complete this fight first against a selection of the best possible players attainable at the moment on the community as you requested, if not possible the 26 of December of 2021 at some other time to agree of course, to ever be able to engage on any sort of organized event here including adding and/or removing any players. for the rest for this fight everyone involved, including team UnFreeZe members, will have to post their point of view demos here afterwards, that's all.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and btw for fucks sake now that I also notice your edits to spectate this people just need to open their game, bring the console down, and type \connect 45.89.125.45:27972 or \connect 5.230.222.7:27972 followed by pressing enter.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:02
adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 16:52 viewtopic.php?p=7343#p7343

please do me a favor and go trolling somewhere else buddy. this has been discussed long enough already.
is it just because he played for our team in a match against ilm without prior notice?

agreed, this is not such a significant violation. moreover, for example, I didn't even know about it, that there might be some kind of problem in this, I think many also didn't even suspect. anyway, it's nothing. everyone chooses who to play for. at the same time , we have a strictly negative attitude towards players who betray the team title and change teams like gloves . for example , the magistr(lol) changed teams without having time to settle down in the past . will he be banned for this, too, and his team, past or future? we are against team shifts on the principle of where it is warmer there, like he will go. teams are formed according to spiritual specifics. and Miroslav has been with us for a long time for this reason.
What do you mean Magister switched teams? As far as I know the only official team he was ever in is oKo clan
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I applaud adminless for having the nerves to deal with this.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Yeah, same @Bishop

@nickaero I think porsche meant some single situations when I changed for one game nickname to [ILM]^Magister or [OD]^Magister, but that wasn't big deal at all xD
Officially I'm in oKo and nowhere else, not even planning moving from it.

Porsche, I hope you didn't take it seriously, cause it makes me laugh af xD
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:20 yes, I'm telling you, at this point word reached me of high profile players (various) not wanting to get involved with your clan due cheating suspect from players on your end. matter of facts, that's why for this fight has been set the rule to post your demos afterwards. so to be honest with you, I'm being very generous already with you with all this so don't mess it up.
That suprises me admin, high profile players then should speak up , personally don't think wtf cheat

Any chance they can speak ?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:59
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:50

7wtf vs 9unfreez
Or we play as a full team. or we don't play at all.
if anyone doubts something, let them watch the players' games through spectators or in some administrative way.
we are ready to play with any team. it 's up to you .
Porsche quit trolling lol

Also wtf.de_dog old time wtf player has more right than anyone else , you have a very good player there , but you don't reach out to him because he plays different times than you

Why you want Miro? He's not wtf , he never plays with the name at all , all other clan members play

Why because Miro is Miro , simples
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

neither I really do if not I would have banned them obviously but yes some of them were reluctant to join for that reason. people will come forward when they will be in possession of strong solid evidence, not before, if not it just becomes meaningless and yet another circus. additionally the guy who reported ami, tar, was top player number two at the time and very knowledgeable of the subject, he was definitively not random nobody and the viper "bully" I simply forwarded myself at the forum, I did so because it was brought to me by various high profile players here. anyways, as I said posting the individual demos afterwards should settle that and that should be it. no big deal.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

1?
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:09, edited 1 time in total.