Can't register

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Blaze_

Can't register

Post by Blaze_ »

Hi I'm Blaze. I want to register to this forum but i don't receive the confirmation email. Already tried twice: user "i_cezar", email address "*****@gmail" and user "Blaze" with email address "*****@yahoo". I just wanted to join and say i don't think players Plumse or Zorro are cheaters and that guy steffo screams cheater every time he sees a flick shot. He accused me also few times so i know for sure his judgement on this is poor.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Can't register

Post by adminless »

hey hello there blaze

yes I've just seen your registrations now and I have no logged any mail delivery errors at the server so I assume that the mails have been sent as usual. it's likely that due different circumstances (i.e. no reputation/custom domain) some of them may end up in the spam (or sometimes also called junk) folder so please make sure to look there for them too and then let me know if you still didn't receive them.

sorry for the inconvenience

PS: ah and btw if that happened it would help click on the "this is not spam" (or similar) link in your mail client, it would help increase the reputation and it should stop further messages from the domain to get there.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri May 11, 2018 7:14.