UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

unfortunately that's a invalid answer. you can not pick bal3dm3 and goldleaf from ass picks as those are all third tier picks. you need to chose one from bal3dm3, goldleaf (third tier) and another one from reqdm5, pro-q3dm6 (first tier). additionally pahntq3dm1_rev (that is your pick) will be played in second place regardless of anything else. as you can understand for almost a whole week of waiting just for two maps the deadline for that is pretty much now so let me know asap, I think that given the case I'll give it 1-2 hours max of extra grace time otherwise I pick that.

awesome noted that for the Tuesday then and I'll let you know here once I hear picks from them so stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, the day is basically over and I have received no further communications so here it's now the completed card for the Sunday by me:
  • match-up: ASS Clan VS Double Trouble
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1 (-), phantq3dm1_rev
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, goldleaf (-)
    • tier 1: reqdm5 (-), pro-q3dm6
  • maps: pro-q3dm6, phantq3dm1_rev, bal3dm3
  • date: Sunday 26 of November of 2023 21:00 CET
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
as usual, fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck. see you the Sunday.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dt,redrum,edversion hey sorry that yesterday I got busy with some local updates in my setup and I missed to update this. yesterday I received immortal picks for your Tuesday fight storm3tourney1 and bloodcovenant then let me know within today/tomorrow the latest what you prefer from those as to leave that all set.

for the rest this is how the current situation stands for the next week fights:
  • Week 3
    • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan (Tuesday 28 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: already confirmed for such date and already relayed the picks to both therefore now just waiting for the final choices (from both) to leave that all set. that's it, waiting for immortal to pick one from goldleaf, bal3dm3 and another one from hub3tourney1, q3dm7 and for double trouble to pick one from storm3tourney1, bloodcovenant within today/tomorrow the latest.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 29 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: ass communicated yesterday that the Wednesday probably won't work for them and that then they look more to setup this the Sunday instead. they also commented to be in talks with community about this however no agreement/solution has been received yet. the deadline to schedule this is pretty much today as usual so do not forget about this. additionally already waiting for ass two picks from the second tier for this within the next days.
    • oKo Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 30 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
      • status: already confirmed for the Thursday and oko already submitted all their choices therefore now just waiting for ilm picks within today/tomorrow the latest as to leave this all set (which will require final blocks so don't stress the deadlines) no later than the Tuesday night.
finally obviously do not forget that this night 21:00 CET the exciting battle for the fifth place will be played between last summer cup runner ups ass and casual newcomers double trouble at fpsclasico.eu:27968. have fun and good luck, see you there this night.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking ass has finally secured the fifth place in the slugfest of the week with a overpowering win over Double Trouble, ggs and well played guys.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

everything updated with this night fight, very exciting match, as being a decisive match for Double Trouble against a direct competitor I rendered it with the special events installation so I just posted all that now and it will go completing pretty soon as that played definitively fast. as said, just at three weeks to end everything remain still open, specially for the second leg that despite the championship (season) being obviously the main prize it's still nevertheless another reward of significance, however it appears that finally the scoreboard starts to take some shape. it seems like the moment and trend tell that there's probably two teams that are gonna fight for the second leg first place and the final championship, immortal and oko, with immortal clearly still as the favorite for the top position particularly due the oko no showing penalization of the opening week otherwise they would be neck to neck (see the off-the-record scoreboard), three teams that are gonna fight altogether for the mid positions, community, ass and ilm with almost equal chances among them, and then finally with this result that will leave new comers Double Trouble as none other than the six place. needless to say, do not forget that regardless of any potential outcomes in what follows the season has to be completed and honored in full without exceptions.

great, that said, here's a update with the latest developments of the day for the organization of next week fights:
  • Week 3
    • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan (Tuesday 28 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: already confirmed for such date and everything already set just with the exception of dt last choice from immortal picks storm3tourney1, bloodcovenant within the next 24 hours (approx) the latest (i.e. tomorrow Monday 27 21:00 CET).
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan (Sunday 3 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: already confirmed by both for the next Sunday night. there was a mistake with the choices in previous reminders (already corrected) so now just waiting for two picks from the second tier from ass as for community to then decide the rest within the next days. although the date was moved so there's some room to chose that do not stress the deadlines and make sure to make your choices in a reasonable time frame.
    • oKo Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 30 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
      • status: already confirmed for the Thursday and oko already submitted all their choices. ilm submitted invalid choices before so in light of that will give then one more day of grace to corrected that therefore now just waiting for ilm picks within the next 24 hours the latest (i.e. tomorrow Monday 27 21:00 CET) as to leave this all set (which will require final blocks so make sure to stay tuned) no later than the Wednesday night.
as usual do not forget that and make sure to not miss any deadlines. have fun and good luck.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I did not receive final choices from double trouble even more than a hour after the deadline so finally here is now the card (completed by me this time) for the first fight of the third week of the second leg of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 between Double Trouble and Immortal Clan:
  • match-up: Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1, bloodcovenant (-)
    • tier 3: goldleaf, bal3dm3 (-)
    • tier 1: hub3tourney1, q3dm7 (-)
  • maps: hub3tourney1, storm3tourney1, goldleaf
  • date: Tuesday 28 of November of 2023 21:00 CET
as usual review that and let me know if there's some mistake or anything otherwise fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck tomorrow. the rest of the fights for this week are all scheduled already and only waiting for ass picks from the second tier to continue the process against community and for oko/ilm final choices from what they have already picked then I guess that is time to introduce the fourth and potentially decisive week fights to go discussing along the week to leave them scheduled by the weekend the latest:
  • Week 4
    • ILM Clan VS Double Trouble (Tuesday 5 of December of 2023 21:15 CET)
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan (Wednesday 6 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • Immortal Clan VS Team Community (Thursday 7 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
btw additionally that I noticed that it appears like finally fpsclasico.eu:27968 (the primary game server) has consistently been the preferred server as a update as I've been monitoring the network past week it seems like around ten days ago or so the spare ipv6 only dedicated route for that server nl.fpsclasico.eu (that was only really useful as last resort/emergency) has been upgraded and although still not a preferred route from what I dug/tested it's now as well at least a usable (to a reasonable standard) route to consider so if someone (mostly from the north) is interested the main server for the events is also accessible through nl.fpsclasico.eu:27968 (provided you have ipv6 connectivity of course). as said, for the 99% of the people that's probably irrelevant but well I think it's a good addition anyways to note here so those interested can give a try to that route as well.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great games, as expected immortal had no major problem in collecting another win on their way to hopefully (for them) close the championship in the next weeks although at least this time Double Trouble showed a major improvement over their first leg encounter so well played guys, interesting plays. as for the week fights still left to set, today I received oko blocks then just waiting for ilm to do the same (i.e. to chose between bal3dm3 or focal_p132 and reqdm5 or overkill) and for ass to finally pick two maps from the second tier no later than tomorrow night (in both cases) then please do not forget about those and make sure to submit your picks in time as to not miss any deadline. have fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

videos up now for yesterday games and additionally here it's the card for the tomorrow fight between veterans oKo and ILM as completed yesterday for public reference/review in case of mistakes/interest or anything:
  • match-up: oKo Clan VS ILM Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: bloodcovenant, nodm9a (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, focal_p132 (-)
    • tier 1: reqdm5, overkill (-)
  • maps: reqdm5, bloodcovenant, bal3dm3
  • date: Thursday 30 of November of 2023 21:00 CET
finally do not forget that ass is still pending to submit their two picks from the second tier for their Sunday fight against community before today night the latest.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking oKo has avenged their first leg 2:0 defeat against ILM with another 2:0 win in a devastating performance both collectively as well as individually by the regarded first leg best player WhoAmI that probably has pulled the performance of the season so far. as usual with every time these guys meet, terrific games, well played guys and special render videos on its way to the forum after I update all the rest of the fight stats and results so stay tuned.

btw we're at Thursday already, please do not forget to already go discussing and scheduling the next week fight that might have finally be decisive (for the championship, the second leg seems initially set for a last week finish). I still haven't heard anything about that then do not wait till last minute. additionally, even by now still waiting for ass to decide final maps from community picks for the Sunday super fight between them. do not forget to submit that with the next 24 hours (approx) the latest.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

everything updated with this night games already and as bonus finally after a week of talks here it's the public card for the Sunday highly anticipated rematch between Team Community and ASS:
  • match-up: Team Community VS ASS Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: nodm9a, storm3tourney1 (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, teddm1 (-)
    • tier 1: hub3tourney1, 6++ (-)
  • maps: bal3dm3, nodm9a, hub3tourney1
  • date: Sunday 3 of December of 2023 21:00 CET
as usual review that and let me know if there's some mistake or anything, otherwise fight hard, fight clean and good luck.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

to make it clear this is the status of current incoming fight schedules I have noted so far:
  • Week 4
      • status: waiting for input from both teams to leave this scheduled within this weekend. reminder already sent to both. additionally already waiting from Double Trouble two picks from the second tier for this.
      • status: waiting for input from both teams to leave this scheduled within this weekend. reminder already sent to both. additionally already waiting from oKo two picks from the second tier for this.
      • status: waiting for input from both teams to leave this scheduled within this weekend. reminder already sent to both. additionally already waiting from community two picks from the second tier for this.
do not forget about those.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

We are working on finding day with IlM, they cant Tuesday, they offered Monday, we dont have people to that day. There is Friday and Sunday in question.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes no problem both ironmonkey and edversion and already reported that early today and edversion submitted already picks q3dm8, pro-q3tourney7 for this. I was going to make a update now about this when I got dragged answering some contacts. thanks for reaching out.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as said, here is the update of what I have currently noted for the next week fights schedule so far:
  • Week 4
      • status: both seem to be in talks looking forward communicating a date that works for them the next week. initially it appears best candidates are the Friday or Sunday nights for that. additionally dt already have picked q3dm8, pro-q3tourney7 for their game therefore now just waiting for ilm to chose one from those along with the rest of the choices of the fight (i.e. two picks from the third, two from the first, the order and the server) to leave it all set within the next days.
      • status: even by now, 24 hours before deadline, I still haven't heard anything about this from any of them therefore waiting to hear from both of them within the next 24 hours (approx) when they can play this the next week and in case of have not clearly received such communication by tomorrow night the current Wednesday 6 of December of 2023 21:00 CET date will remain whether they can finally meet it or not. additionally already waiting from oKo two picks from the second tier for this, keep in mind that for this to happen the Wednesday as intended the deadline for the second tier picks is pretty much tomorrow as well.
      • status: even by now, 24 hours before deadline, I still haven't heard anything about this from none of them therefore waiting to hear from both of them within the next 24 hours (approx) when they can play this the next week and in case of have not clearly received such communication by tomorrow night the current Thursday 7 of December of 2023 21:00 CET date will remain whether they can finally meet it or not. additionally already waiting from Community two picks from the second tier for this.
I believe that at this point of the season I probably don't need to say a lot more than that then enough said and those involved do not forget to get back about that tomorrow as to not incur any potential penalization.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dt ilm confirmed now the intial Tuesday night date so let me know if that works for you then.