Other Reports Discussion forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Post by imprecise »

hey Adminless

Is there a possible sanction when a player refuses to unfreeze his teammates, when they regularly unfreeze him, and this player has been repeatedly warned on the in-game chat that he should do the same, knowing how to unfreeze his teammates... he was even told how to do it on several occasions but he does not take these remarks into account... when he plays his team is always at a disadvantage because of this, it's really painful. .. the other day with other players we tried not to unfreeze him anymore hoping that he understood but it didn't change anything... do you have a solution for that...
the player I'm talking about is called OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: OMEN a.k.a. DEATHtheOMEN

Post by adminless »

I think this has been brought other times, just like that not really, you can't really ban people on a public server for not thawing just like that. I mean, if things get out of hand and it would start to become a widespread problem may be you could start banning a few people here and there otherwise just as you noted, I could perfectly ban him and it wouldn't change anything. besides as I see every time he plays his team is at disadvantage mostly because he is totally useless anyways, it's not really the thawing, the guy rates like last among everyone else on the stats at almost any metric. be patience, hopefully he will understand or will learn to play better on the future, I don't know but banning him just like that doesn't look like a "solution" to me.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

as old as the world. and people like OMEN, lapetus, shooting gladly, devilz, vasten and some unnamedplayers will only be stopped by sudden death while shopping or returning from school
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

ok thanks for the answer Adminless

I had absolutely no intention of banishing him for this, but I hoped for a possible solution... even if I had little hope... I will remain patient and hope that he understands and changes one of these days. ..

@CTHULHU hahaha you are cruelly ruthless and so realistic... :lol:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 21:02 as old as the world. and people like OMEN, lapetus, shooting gladly, devilz, vasten and some unnamedplayers will only be stopped by sudden death while shopping or returning from school
Lapteus does thaw lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

yes a very useful person. let him play facing the opponent and not with his back, maybe he will achieve the results of 15 points for 30 minutes of the game ( of which 10 are melts ) no involvement in the game whatsoever, the dude can do nothing and is a troll or a bot. I also don't play well on the server right now - ( https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... %5E2%2AcTh ) but what some do are sheer mockery.

EDIT. his stats https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... E7us%5E123 100 games 200 thaws very gut
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 13:23 yes a very useful person. let him play facing the opponent and not with his back, maybe he will achieve the results of 15 points for 30 minutes of the game ( of which 10 are melts ) no involvement in the game whatsoever, the dude can do nothing and is a troll or a bot. I also don't play well on the server right now - ( https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... %5E2%2AcTh ) but what some do are sheer mockery.

EDIT. his stats https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... E7us%5E123 100 games 200 thaws very gut
Lapteus killed you more than me haha
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

life is brutal )
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless

do you have the possibility to know from which place which country connects OMEN, so that we can try to send him a message in his language so that he understands the meaning of the word unfreeze and the team game that will with...

thank you in advance
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I believe that dude should understand Polski.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

imprecise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:44 Hi Adminless

do you have the possibility to know from which place which country connects OMEN, so that we can try to send him a message in his language so that he understands the meaning of the word unfreeze and the team game that will with...

thank you in advance
yes, either I don't know English at all, or he has a banned chat, or he has us deep in ...
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:08 I believe that dude should understand Polski.
That's great, my country is so beautiful ...

I wrote to him in capital letters a moment ago what to start doing and that if he does not start doing it, he will be blocked forever, although at the beginning it is too big a penalty. if the effects are not visible, it can be sent to the Maldives (i.e. ban)
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@CTHULHU thank you very much for taking over in Polish (a language that I absolutely do not master) to make him understand that he must unfreeze his teammates... hoping that he can read... :lol:
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

imprecise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 17:59 @CTHULHU thank you very much for taking over in Polish (a language that I absolutely do not master) to make him understand that he must unfreeze his teammates... hoping that he can read... :lol:
don't thank me because I saw it didn't work anyway :D . I will not mention the lack of an answer. if he plays every day, maybe three days of rest will make him aware of something
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@CTHULHU in any case thank you for trying, and otherwise this guy has been playing for several weeks already without realizing that he has to unfreeze his teammates while he sees the other players unfreeze their teammates as well as himself so I doubt that 3 ban days changes the result, unfortunately...