100LEC pushes teammates into void

Other Reports Discussion forum.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

100LEC pushes teammates into void

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi

this dude did a few times - to me but also to others and very conciously...usually does not teammates but on dm11 when they are on the jumppad at lava he rails them into the void. he also seems to be sort of skilled so i am sure its on purpose. ass wallnut, redrum etc. can back me.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: 100LEC pushes teammates into void

Post by adminless »

after the introduction of the disabled team knockback setting (later re-enabled per a divided vote/request) the policy for that is to only ban in the most extreme cases (i.e. a few) which so far it doesn't seem to be as far as I'm aware so waiting for more input on that. otherwise if the team shooting starts to escalate and become a recurrent and widespread problem (again) the policy is simply that, to disable the team knockback rather than start banning yet another hundred people just like that. thanks for report.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

He is the example of the extreme case.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I would also report a Necromant. For trolling. 20 minute of the game and he has a -9 score. Zero support for the team.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

adminless wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 21:49 after the introduction of the disabled team knockback setting (later re-enabled per a divided vote/request) the policy for that is to only ban in the most extreme cases (i.e. a few) which so far it doesn't seem to be as far as I'm aware so waiting for more input on that. otherwise if the team shooting starts to escalate and become a recurrent and widespread problem (again) the policy is simply that, to disable the team knockback rather than start banning yet another hundred people just like that. thanks for report.
cool for me. just reporting and leaving it to your discretion as usual

best