Chat ban ShitBasterd

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
JANUSZ

Chat ban ShitBasterd

Post by JANUSZ »

Please chat ban ShitBastard.
This dude writes about swallowing, eating shit and gay sex all the time.

Sometimes when playing competetive games people say offensive things... But he's very persistent with that type of communication. This is like his whole persona that he creates here. He behaved like that on multiple games today and yesterday.

When you respond to him in simmilar matter, the he focuses his messages directly on you, and pretends that you started it (lol). Today he was talking like that to me, and me (the player). Other players also witnessed this behavior and called him out about it.

This dude clearly has the goal to annoy people and offend them.
JANUSZ

Re: Chat ban ShitBasterd

Post by JANUSZ »

*ShitBastard - i did mistake in the title :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, he doesn't seem online now so I'll look in more detail into that tomorrow, thanks for report.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

he has always been writing like that. I have never seen him address his stupid messages to another person. it can also be annoying, but I recommend that you don't pay attention until you start picking on people. p.s janusz nie pisz z trollami na grze xD
Camaradas Iks De
JANUSZ

Post by JANUSZ »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 13:45 he has always been writing like that. I have never seen him address his stupid messages to another person. it can also be annoying, but I recommend that you don't pay attention until you start picking on people. p.s janusz nie pisz z trollami na grze xD
I feel like lots of players were chat banned for a lot less. Why this dude has free pass to behave like that? Today I played for only short time and Bastard was behaving ok, so maybe this post scared him out.
JANUSZ

Post by JANUSZ »

WTF? I am chat banned? Why? My chat is not working. :crazy:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol when I temp chat banned before the bastard guy I entered the wrong command and I ended up temp chat banning everyone hehe sorry for the inconvenience, just fixed now so please reconnect and try again.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

JANUSZ wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 22:40
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 13:45 he has always been writing like that. I have never seen him address his stupid messages to another person. it can also be annoying, but I recommend that you don't pay attention until you start picking on people. p.s janusz nie pisz z trollami na grze xD
I feel like lots of players were chat banned for a lot less. Why this dude has free pass to behave like that? Today I played for only short time and Bastard was behaving ok, so maybe this post scared him out.
Yeah he strange guy, normally not targeted like he talks to himself, and not normally bad
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

this is bullshit! why don't you tell us how you spammed ribx to join your clan? it was annoying and we were distracted from the game.

ShitBastard is a good boy, he's not a threatening person at all. barely writes to chat.
admin, please unban him. Sometimes I have funny conversations with him. thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who will be the winner? Friendship (c) Cypher
Last edited by PUFF on Sun May 08, 2022 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok his chat ban should expire in few days so fair enough.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 20:51 ok his chat ban should expire in few days so fair enough.
again, doesnt work for him
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll chat ban him again then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 21:43
adminless wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 20:51 ok his chat ban should expire in few days so fair enough.
again, doesnt work for him
You strange guy