Lem0n

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

Lem0n

Post by Mankubus »

Good afternoon. The other day I came across a player with the nickname Lem0n, very similar to the game of the famous cheater Hssnd ... Kills at any position, even when he was sent to fly! It’s almost impossible to get close to him, he knows where the enemy will come out from, the players also made a remark to him. I think he uses some forbidden helpers like autoshot or transparent walls. Please pay attention to this player. Thank you for your understanding.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Lem0n

Post by adminless »

as far as I can tell that's a well known long stander member of the community with a history of competition at the site events so initially I don't think that's a cheater there. besides none of his stats are really over the top, they are about what's expected from him. anyways, thanks for report.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

what a lemon! 🤦‍♂️
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

Post by Mankubus »

what were you so worried about? If this player is not a cheater according to the admin, it does not look like him. That's all right, it means there are still strong players in this forgotten quake. Well, if they find out that the cheater will fly into the ban like everyone else.