i love fist ( push push )

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Re: i love fist ( push push )

Post by Bishop »

Please check ADRAS[SAD], I think it's the same douche. Shooting the team like a retard, pushing people into the void and etc.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

no that's definitely a different guy and if I'm not wrong that guy has been around for quite a while. ok, thanks for report, I think that I'll leave that as a very serious warning so far unless the situation escalates. additionally from what I can see I think that it's starting to become obvious that your request to enable team knockback again was wrong for the real world actual server circumstances. I mean, it's not a isolated incident here and there, you're the sames telling me that the server is getting ruined time and time again by the team shooters. if the trend continues like this probably in few days/weeks I'll just disable team knockback and that should be it. I think we all agree that we're just gonna start permanently banning/reporting people on a daily basis just like this.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I'll refrain from stating my opinion. I guess it's healthier for the server (concerning the knockback). But do remember, I do not claim that this server is getting ruined because of these trolls and whatnot. The server is just fine. After all, this is a casual, very newbie-friendly server.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

Please check ADRAS[SAD], I think it's the same douche. Shooting the team like a retard, pushing people into the void and etc.
Its not him Bishop he has played for a while M8
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

adminless wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 19:33 if the trend continues like this probably in few days/weeks I'll just disable team knockback and that should be it.
:thumbup: I approve of you doing this, as you say Adminless it will avoid complaints about pushing and shoving due to players disregarding this knockback team... and ultimately it will be more fun and less trouble for all...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@Adminless

hello, could you say when you think to perform this removal of team knockback on the UnFreeZe 1 server, thank you in advance
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey I only manifested a intention to look into disabling again the team knockback in the short term provided the situation with the team shooting escalates (i.e. days/weeks) not yet a commitment to do it. so there's still not a commitment to change it back only the intention to consider it depending on the circumstances. things will remain like this (UnFreeZe1 enabled/UnFreeZe2 disabled) until the circumstances clearly tell otherwise.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

ok i understand that you are taking some time to think about suspending the team knockback in case things get worse with the team shooting escalates, sorry i apologize for my impatience
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Now he is using other people's names (lubaka and bishop).
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dealt with that already. thanks for report.