fpsclassico masters tournament 2022

fpsclassico masters 22 - Miroslav super champion
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Re: fpsclassico masters tournament 2022

Post by fau »

That's cool, maybe I'll learn to lg on osp finally! Looking forward to some practice on amphi
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

haha sounds good then. btw by this weekend (today/tomorrow) we should leave set the remaining and last quarterfinal of the tournament between Mike and noobzordofzords. already sent a PM reminder now here on the forum to both of you then just waiting to hear back from you. additionally since as I see that there's no volunteers for a undercard fight this week of the tournament (and the initially planned didn't work out) I was thinking that probably a good match up given the circumstances could be a Magi vs Kra7oS undercard provided both are interested/available. I mean, it's a undercard, if it happens great, if it doesn't it's not big deal, that's fine too. ok, I sent you now invitation to both as well then please let me know.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I'm not interested in this fight at all. Thanks for your invitation, but I can't stand playing with my ping on OSP so I think I'm out.
See you next time when I have better internet, probably. :)

By the way GG and congrats fau, I hope you'll go further in this tournament.

GLHF to everyone!
Magi
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah ok sure thanks for get back to me no problem I was just trying because I thought you were interested in one more round and Kra7oS basically pings just like you if not more so it should be a good/fair/balanced fight for both sides. ok, then you will stay as seventh of the tournament (I mean you were going to anyways, obviously the Kra7oS offer didn't have anything to do with the tournament) and that will be it, thanks for participate, well played, ggs.

update: well or at least he did last time he joined this because as I review new metrics it seems like his connectivity improved probably.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I just received now noobzordofzords confirmation for this Wednesday 27 of April of 2022 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) quarterfinal date as well as hub3aeroq3 and ztn3tourney1 picks (so far) then just waiting to hear from Mike about his side to leave the quarters all finally set.
Mikes_uk
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Mikes_uk »

Hi Adminless,

All good with that date/time and the maps I'd like would be:
pro-q3dm6 (campgrounds) & pro-q3tourney4 (verticalvengeance)

Thanks.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes sounds good I have just answered you now to your forum contact. thanks for the update, I'll send you fight PM as usual later and as said stay tune for the fifth place match between this week both quarterfinal losers for the week after in case you're interested on that as well (highly recommended). other than that then I think hopefully we're finally all set so fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to both of you on this legendary battle. catch you this night on the third quarterfinal between top contenders sn1 and kf.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, PM for that sent now let me know if you haven't received it or something. for the rest as I see that the standard is definitively high by now I was thinking as well that probably given the case the most appropriate would be to dispute the Grand Final that will crown the fpsclassico lineal masters champion 2022 at best of seven instead of just best of five played on order b-a-a-b-b-a-c with adjusted (by the time) tie-breakers of course (as only five were announced). I mean, if you're not gonna get mad/crazy about that now, if so sure, the best of five plan will stick no big deal but I believe that the best of seven should be much better as I think it would be kind of a disappointment to have the grand final end in let's say half a hour for example among other things. a best of seven setup would definitively give the champion more legitimacy.

about the tie-breakers no mystery either they are just taken from the most played maps at the masters site just like this to put you a example now:

Code: Select all

+-------+----------------+---------------------+
| times | map            | last                |
|    13 | pro-q3dm6      | 2022-04-21 22:18:59 |
|    12 | hub3tourney1   | 2022-04-21 21:33:33 |
|    11 | pro-q3tourney4 | 2022-04-21 21:55:47 |
|    11 | hub3aeroq3     | 2022-04-13 22:11:18 |
|    11 | ztn3tourney1   | 2021-06-27 19:38:01 |
|    10 | pukka3tourney2 | 2022-04-20 21:16:23 |
|     6 | hektik_b3      | 2022-04-20 21:49:58 |
|     6 | pro-q3tourney2 | 2021-04-11 18:13:08 |
|     4 | pro-q3tourney7 | 2021-06-21 22:10:35 |
|     3 | phantq3dm1_rev | 2022-04-21 22:06:28 |
|     3 | q3tourney3     | 2022-04-21 21:44:54 |
|     2 | pro-q3dm13     | 2021-01-03 18:20:37 |
|     2 | q3dm5          | 2021-01-03 18:09:25 |
|     1 | cpm24          | 2022-04-20 21:27:30 |
|     1 | q3tourney2     | 2021-06-21 21:58:53 |
|     1 | q3dm13         | 2021-04-11 18:00:37 |
|     1 | qxtourney1     | 2021-01-03 18:43:17 |
|     1 | bloodcovenant  | 2019-08-11 19:16:49 |
basically considering map groups that would give a best of seven tie-breakers pool of pro-q3dm6, hub3tourney1, pro-q3tourney4, hub3aeroq3, ztn3tourney1, pukka3tourney2 and pro-q3tourney2 at the time of writing. of course, that will be computed and announced by the time of the Grand Final as there's still plenty of fights left. by now that's merely a example for you to know/get a idea of how the tie-breakers are really chosen.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys the third quarterfinal of the tournament has been decided with a intense showdown between two excellent players where ultimately sn1 prevailed with a 3:1 score this way advancing into the semi finals to meet reigning fpsclassico champion fau. probably the fight was split in two very different parts, the disputed maps (ztn and hektik) and the hardcore home maps (aeroq3 and t4). with that in mind first sn1 pick, hub3aeroq3, was a total exhibition where probably sn1 played one of the best games ever on this map giving near no chances to his opponent. ztn3tourney was a total different story, overall the feeling was of at least a disputed map however one of the participants, kf, didn't feel it the same way and basically just called it gg at a game time of 6 minutes and 4 seconds with a losing score of 8:4 when there was alternance on the scores with 4:0 streaks for both of them to ultimately quit (by moving to spec) at a game time of 8 minutes and 41.2 seconds after have failed to produce during such time (i.e. at the same 8:4 score). definitively a game incident for which he received a warning (participants must honor the competition and the competence in full) besides a critical mistake to concede a disputed map just like that half way on a quarter final that ultimately proved to be fatal for his interest and the deciding moment of the night. it was then when a tense pro-q3tourney4 game was played where finally this time kf found his chances to shine and returned sn1 the strong victory of the first game with once again one of the best pro-q3tourney4 games ever played around. ultimately hektik_b3 was played and it came to settle the scores in favor of sn1 on a disputed map where probably he just played better for the most part despite this time kf trying his best and honoring it till the last minutes of it. as said overall a great fight worth of a exciting quarter final so congrats to sn1 on making into the four finalists and well played both, ggs.

for the rest as usual videos being produced now and will be posted tomorrow the rest of the stuff I think I already updated it all. just a reminder to kf as well remember that the loser of this is invited to duel the loser of the Wednesday quarter final for the fifth place initially scheduled for the Thursday 5 of May of 2022 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) so remember to stay around/active in case you're interested on that as well (recommended/good stuff I guess). additionally it seems like this time we don't have a undercard for this Thursday so if somebody is interested in playing some duel out of the tournament feel free to sign up.
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

yes ggs.
for me it was clear that im getting out of this tournament by losing against sn1.
he played well and i also wasn`t getting into game after that first map. tbh i also thought that it will be much more like 40:-2 but ok :D

it is enough with duel now, because its getting more boring the more i play it, i also cant play next week because of work. so whoever would be my enemy can win by default.

ggs and good luck vs fau :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, np understood, thanks for participate and the update. well played, ggs :thumbsup:
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I pick pukka3tourney2 and q3dm13 (or is it nodm9? I could swear there was only q3dm13 in the pool so I practiced this version. would like to know if nodm9 is available).

Any chance to play the games sooner? This Sunday would suit me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes it was added later on as I revised it and noticed that it was largely missing from the pool for this level of skill then it's my understanding that unless sn1 (or somebody else involved) wanna appeal it you (or anybody else) should be able to pick pro-nodm9 if you want. my feelings are that's probably the most reasonable stance. Sunday May 1 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) works for me so if that's better for you both we can do that time instead.
sn1
User lv2
User lv2

Post by sn1 »

ok for me to play this Sunday...ill pick ztn and hub3aeroq3. ye nodm9 is better than all others, thank you
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

agree. ok then pro-nodm9 will be allowed for this edition and I updated now the date for your semifinal into this Sunday 1 of May of 2022 21:15 CEST (UTC+02). when fau decides between pro-q3dm13/pro-nodm9 I'll send you the fight PM here as usual. have fun and good luck to both.