Ban

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

Ban

Post by Mankubus »

good afternoon! I don't speak English well so I use translator. I have a question, why am I banned in Quake 3 fpsclassico?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Ban

Post by adminless »

it appears like a potential connectivity problem has led to traffic coming from you to get flagged on the servers. I just corrected it now, try and let me know if it doesn't. sorry for the inconvenience.
Mankubus
Unleveled User

Post by Mankubus »

Tried it, still writes that it is banned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

mmmm but that's really bad then, that's a higher level heuristics ban not a connectivity one, aren't you aimp as well as several other random fake nicks (dvd+rw, pmg, ironsaid etc) that got banned and pursued right on the spot in the past across several different connections?

besides as I investigate further it looks like your problems originated from basically doing exactly that, changing/masking connections and using random shared files. please connect from your usual connection and your usual installment and you shouldn't experience this kind of problems.
Mankubus
Unleveled User

Post by Mankubus »

What Aimp? I played yesterday everything was fine. I’ll use a player who called me some nickname. I told this player that he plays macros and we started an argument. And he said that I was Aint or somehow I don’t remember. And me banned. I changed my game nickname and played normally and then banned again. What is happening?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

one thing is clear is that your connection is effectively changing and that you're using random shared files which is why the server is flagging you both before and now. I'm obviously well aware of the exceptional ongoing events unfolding on your region as we speak and I already noted similar incidents so I guess it will likely be related to that. unfortunately clear that is probably gonna require some special thoroughly manual investigation that probably won't really be resolved until tomorrow. sorry for the inconvenience and then let me know if the problem persists on the future.