Cthulhu

Other Reports Discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Cthulhu

Post by PacMan »

Donald T wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 20:56 Thank you Admin.
I would be fine with the permanent chat ban cause it worked actually fine for me but it is easier to play the game when you can read your team´s chat actually.
I also agree with Pac that some little banter should be tolerated and even If I ocasionally call Miroslav or another top player or any player a "noob" it should not be taken as an insult rather than a playful tease.
Everyone can call me a noob I´m probably a noob anyway. So.... I will be laughing at this :D
I also agree that any abusive behaviour or bullying should be rewarded with an immediate chatban or ban from the server.
I think that some players need to understand the difference between banter and insult.

So... Ownz! So long farrawel to you brother!
Ownz is back lol he's cool
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

He got unbanned. in a different topic. King hah
Camaradas Iks De
^0wNZ!
User lv2
User lv2

Post by ^0wNZ! »

Yes, as pacman said, I decided to not leave a server that I really enjoy because of "asshole" (like cthulhu called me for no reason) behavior of some players from time to time. As far as cthulhu i have to admit publicly that after this thread he really quite down his anger towards his team when losing. At least when I play with him on the same team. So i guess that's something...

As far as for you Donald asking for my chat ban because of being soft as you say, that really made me laugh. Remember back then when I asked you to chill with all your insults and you didn't care? Times change and now you are crying for your chat ban in this thread. And guess what. For one time you spoke in this thread like a grown up and you got rewarded with your unban. So maybe keep that in mind next time you open your mouth to spill some salt on your team or anyone that you judge that he's not good enough...
You owe me for your chat ban because you actually played better all this time that you were chat banned. As adminless said i don't think your behaviour would change but nevertheless let's see how you behave after your unban...

See you all in game
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I noticed it too. as I wrote before, both sides are somewhat right. individual players' outbursts are inevitable and we must bear that in mind. the most important thing is that it turned out to be a plus for both players.
Camaradas Iks De