Cthulhu

Other Reports Discussion forum.
^0wNZ!
User lv2
User lv2

Cthulhu

Post by ^0wNZ! »

So last couple of game Cthulhu always gets angry and yells at everyone when his team loses.

Everyone is a loser according to him and he is full of anger for his teammates.
When I tried to tell him to chill out and that it's just a game the answer was another insult this time for me...

I don't know if Cthulhu needs a chat ban or not but it's sad to see one of the greatest players in this server to act like that. Too bad that his mouth and actions doesn't go alongside his talent. We all know that he is one of the best right now. But seeing him behave like that, is really sad for the quake community in my opinion.

For me today was the last day of Quake on this server because nothing feels more annoying than trying to enjoy a game and the chat keeps ringing with curses if we are losing. Everyday I tried to keep practicing to be better and have fun with everyone else that loves this game as much as I do.
If you really love this game Cthulhu maybe next time that you decide to speak like that for your teammates think that you are pushing people out of this game. This game is 23 old and not so many people are still left so think twice before insulting anyone else in the future. You want as many people as you can to join and play quake. You want to keep this game alive. With your actions (and everyone else that behaves exactly the same like you) you make them leave.

This thread is more for like a food for thought for everyone that enjoys this game everyday.
It's just a game. Don't forget it.
No need for yelling and cursing at each other. No one is on the same level as everyone else. We all try our best and at the end of the day all that matters is to have fun and enjoy each round.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Cthulhu

Post by adminless »

I took a look now at the history and so far it just looks like some whining because of the team knockback change he just can't score. nothing over the top or seriously wrong so far. anyways thanks for the report and I'm sorry this disturbed you.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

are you not exaggerating a little? the fact that I wrote you "relax, asshole" is still nothing. I speak badly a lot and often have a problem. when I say "where's my team, kurwa" I don't mean what you mean when you see the word "ku-rwa". I am toxic sometimes I talk too much stupid things .. although I am rarely reported, I never write anything about someone's mother, family or background. don't write another report in a few days because someone wrote "fu all" "bitchassssssss" "fakju" or "blyat" forgetting to add XD after the word. because when you see that someone wrote "XD", you don't give a shit or you even laugh at it, and if you don't see "XD", you insult. I will write to you the same as you do today, "chillout is just a game".which does not mean that sometimes I could really relax
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

^0wNZ! wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 21:43 So last couple of game Cthulhu always gets angry and yells at everyone when his team loses.

Everyone is a loser according to him and he is full of anger for his teammates.
When I tried to tell him to chill out and that it's just a game the answer was another insult this time for me...

I don't know if Cthulhu needs a chat ban or not but it's sad to see one of the greatest players in this server to act like that. Too bad that his mouth and actions doesn't go alongside his talent. We all know that he is one of the best right now. But seeing him behave like that, is really sad for the quake community in my opinion.

For me today was the last day of Quake on this server because nothing feels more annoying than trying to enjoy a game and the chat keeps ringing with curses if we are losing. Everyday I tried to keep practicing to be better and have fun with everyone else that loves this game as much as I do.
If you really love this game Cthulhu maybe next time that you decide to speak like that for your teammates think that you are pushing people out of this game. This game is 23 old and not so many people are still left so think twice before insulting anyone else in the future. You want as many people as you can to join and play quake. You want to keep this game alive. With your actions (and everyone else that behaves exactly the same like you) you make them leave.

This thread is more for like a food for thought for everyone that enjoys this game everyday.
It's just a game. Don't forget it.
No need for yelling and cursing at each other. No one is on the same level as everyone else. We all try our best and at the end of the day all that matters is to have fun and enjoy each round.
Ownz? Dude I thought I am worse than cth

Cth definitely would do better with a startrek translator lol , but I don't think he means anything by it

Like I said I think I am worse at times

I men some stuff maybe a bit normal between players , as I haven't seen you play for a while , you back more so recently right?

Anyhow just my view , I really don't get why it's your last day on the server , when you been playing less anyway and cth myself need to relax yes as everyone isn't on same page

Ownzzzzzzzzzzzz I prefer you around on server though , hope you change your ownzzzzzz mind and come back
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

My binds are worse than anything Cthulhu says. This is nonsense.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

the fact is that everyone exaggerates from time to time and the fact is that not everything is eligible for filing. if someone is exaggerating, I report such people. (look at the authors of each submission). if something really unpleasant happens, you should report it regardless of the "rank" of the person who behaves inappropriately. but thanks for a little understanding. let's just check what we report. all.
Camaradas Iks De
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Pfff, i thought this was the return of the great one ;)

More seriously, i don't think some whinning is a real hurt to the game, it can be annoying for sure but don't over react to this. All in all, Cth is pretty nice in game, there is far more unpleasant behaviours around...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ^^
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

dla przykładu mike powinien każdego na miesiąc wyciszyć
google translate wrote:for example, mike should mute everyone for a month
Donald T
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Donald T »

So what´s the deal with my chat ban Admin? You are willing to give me a permanent chat ban for calling bad players noobs and you are perfectly fine with Cthulhu´s behaviour? I suggest to give a chat ban to Ownz for being soft and for calling people out.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think yours and cthulhu cases are very different. you were known and reported to consistently misuse the chat long, cthulhu in the other hand is just known for raging from time to time, nothing too serious. well, I think it has been years already since your chat ban so I guess I could probably consider it at some point but to be honest with you looks like a waste as I highly doubt you changed your ways.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Donald T wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 21:05 So what´s the deal with my chat ban Admin? You are willing to give me a permanent chat ban for calling bad players noobs and you are perfectly fine with Cthulhu´s behaviour? I suggest to give a chat ban to Ownz for being soft and for calling people out.
You know as bad as I am lol , you guys are really funny , how about next time

Hi admin , I have been on a chat ban for a while now , and would appreciate if you could lift it , I will try and stick to banter and be less toxic thanks for your consideration.

Ii might have worked you know , I don't necessarily agree with half the ban requests from players moaning moaning moaning (however I probably haven't seen all the evidence)

C'mon live UpTo the donaldT name let's make you great again
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Not part of the FT community, but know cth from playing him quite a few times in duel. Rage happens, but he does not seem like an asshole.

I recommend disabling chat beep. Chat in game is useless and you are better off easily ignoring it.

Most of the time when people rage, it is only partially related to the game. Maybe they did not sleep well. Maybe they are hungry. Maybe their wife left with the dog. Their rage does not impact you directly, so it is best if you just keep on going and let them figure their own stuff out.

I'll leave this here :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

RH wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:28 Not part of the FT community, but know cth from playing him quite a few times in duel. Rage happens, but he does not seem like an asshole.

I recommend disabling chat beep. Chat in game is useless and you are better off easily ignoring it.

Most of the time when people rage, it is only partially related to the game. Maybe they did not sleep well. Maybe they are hungry. Maybe their wife left with the dog. Their rage does not impact you directly, so it is best if you just keep on going and let them figure their own stuff out.

I'll leave this here :)
Team chat with team overlay needs skilz , these pussIEZ all using vc
Donald T
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Donald T »

Thank you Admin.
I would be fine with the permanent chat ban cause it worked actually fine for me but it is easier to play the game when you can read your team´s chat actually.
I also agree with Pac that some little banter should be tolerated and even If I ocasionally call Miroslav or another top player or any player a "noob" it should not be taken as an insult rather than a playful tease.
Everyone can call me a noob I´m probably a noob anyway. So.... I will be laughing at this :D
I also agree that any abusive behaviour or bullying should be rewarded with an immediate chatban or ban from the server.
I think that some players need to understand the difference between banter and insult.

So... Ownz! So long farrawel to you brother!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I guess I can give you another chance and remove your ban tomorrow or so when I have time to look it up.