pure server my ass

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Corb
User lv1
User lv1

pure server my ass

Post by Corb »

KK
Last edited by Corb on Mon Mar 28, 2022 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Re: pure server my ass

Post by ...jutuli... »

Lol, another one overdosed by sugar...
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

That cry sponsored by Pampers..
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Corb :wtf:

:think: Dude if you're so desperate accusing Adminless and players of cheating without providing any serious evidence, then ask yourself if it's not you who needs help..... Help that many of us, we are ready to grant you here on the forum or on the UnFreeZe/FreeFun Discord server if you ask for it, so please think a little before saying bullshit that makes you look like a crybaby...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

What's the dude mean anyway?

Pureserver?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

he edited it. apparently dude just reached me yesterday to get chat unbanned to be able to call everyone of significance, myself included of course, cheaters and when still denied he just posted it here. when called on his bullshit by the rest of the people around he just edited it. his original message was along the lines that this server sucks and pretty much every competitive player of this community cheats and the admins are all in in it too obviously. I mean, like seriously guys, even a blind man can see it. I didn't even reply because I don't even think that there's much else to add beyond what was said.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I appreciate the fact that this server is /unlagged/, and that I don't need to think about tweaking my settings like on other servers.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 22:18 he edited it. apparently dude just reached me yesterday to get chat unbanned to be able to call everyone of significance, myself included of course, cheaters and when still denied he just posted it here. when called on his bullshit by the rest of the people around he just edited it. his original message was along the lines that this server sucks and pretty much every competitive player of this community cheats and the admins are all in in it too obviously. I mean, like seriously guys, even a blind man can see it. I didn't even reply because I don't even think that there's much else to add beyond what was said.
Ownz and lunya related.......