UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

Post by orgi69 »

Sorry adminless, just saw your message because ribx told me right now there was this match today. I would have loved to play, but just didn't notice your invitation. :-(
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

GG
Was fun
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@orgi no worries mate next time just better be more active on the forum and you won't miss this. yes, additionally I believe that besides you there was as well plenty of people from the tournament missing for whatever the reason is. I mean, I think that for other than fau from the "mvp" team/candidates (probably 6-8 people) nobody showed. anyways seeing that ultimately I ended up recruiting some more from the community and I believe that it had a strong response and nevertheless it was a great battle and it worked great. the same goes for the maps, I think they worked pretty good, 7++ that was cause of discussion included. even phantq3dm3_rev that was at the end of the fight with a lower load/energy was just fine. probably after the masters tournament in some months or so I can give a try to set up another similar community fight to this one here so stay tune.

ok, YouTube videos up and posted now on the forum on separate thread and I'm producing the fpsclassico inside ones now (will probably be done around the afternoon). thank you to everybody who participated and made it possible. ggs.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Thanks for the opportunity to play! unfortunately I did not know the tracks,and I still have a long way to go.
But thanks again to everyone, it was already a good experience for me!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Good to get slapped by better players thanks all

Team turned that first map around hardcore
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:29 Sorry adminless, just saw your message because ribx told me right now there was this match today. I would have loved to play, but just didn't notice your invitation. :-(
Dude and anyone else , if you want to get warning of info or thread activity, when you hit reply , check the box below that says "notify me when a reply is posted

Then you will always know something is occuring assEZ
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Very cool game, thanks to players and adminless. I kinda wish there were more players who are most active on unfreeze and freefun servers these days, there is still a lot of talent that haven't had a taste of organized events :) Maybe baseq3 maps would be more inviting for them? I don't know. Glad to see new players to this event that showed up, welcome!
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

is freee one place to the turnament masin get in :D