UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

Post by adminless »

yes first let's see if nobody signs out/in within today/tomorrow to make any other adjustments (agi?) and if nothing changes (uneven teams) I believe you, magi, ribx and pks for example can switch with wife and go rotating as he leaves early. ok, we'll see by tomorrow. btw just as a reminder remember that as a special fight there's the intention to play the five games regardless of the score. just saying because on the previous instance people left early.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 19:01 yes first let's see if nobody signs out/in within today/tomorrow to make any other adjustments (agi?) and if nothing changes (uneven teams) I believe you, magi, ribx and pks for example can switch with wife and go rotating as he leaves early. ok, we'll see by tomorrow. btw just as a reminder remember that as a special fight there's the intention to play the five games regardless of the score. just saying because on the previous instance people left early.
Dude timing is difficult for me as it's 8pm in UK , if someone does take my place due to my late arrival no problem, and if someone needs to leave early I perhaps can join later if it suits the game

Apologies
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know don't worry. the procedure for that is easy if you or anybody else is late/disconnects then the corresponding pair on the list (on your case uzu at the time of writing) should spec until its pair (re)joins. if it's gonna be permanent thing (i.e. no showing/leaving early) then the teams will be adjusted somehow. in the case of wife he can just play the first games in the place of one of magi, cthu, ribx and pks as it suits better for the moment and then rotate (among those ones). ok, for the rest I haven't heard anything else from anybody else (included agi that had to confirm this) so I understand that's the list that will play. again if agi finally doesn't make it the teams will just be adjusted accordingly. therefor I'll send the event PM later this afternoon (the password mostly) at the forum here so stay tune and make sure to check it out and read it. just as a reminder for newcomers remember that to connect to a passworded server you do so with the command \password 1234 (1234 in the case of the public password the password for the event will obviously differ) without quotes, parenthesis or anything else just like that. additionally due a client (not a server one) glitch under most circumstances/clients the password gets lost on the mod change that happens from connecting to the spawning on the game which means that in order to avoid to get kicked due invalid password on fight start you need to type the password command a second time in-game just to be sure. additionally needless to say as usual make sure to have at least installed all the maps that are gonna to be played before connecting to the server.

ok, for the rest, we're 15 so I guess that probably we could still accept some last minute join to complete the room if someone around that didn't reach back or that just changed his mind is still interested in making it tomorrow 21:00 CET (UTC+01). let me know.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Ok I can play tomorrow but I will have time only for 3 or 4 maps.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem thanks for the update as I said we'll work it out somehow also let's see if we get a sixteenth player in the meantime just to be safe. ok, PM sent now to everyone involved, if you haven't received it or anything else just let me know. otherwise see you tomorrow in-game, have fun.

for the rest btw remember that those that chosen not to participate can still watch it live on the gtv server at address gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 or gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972 (whichever works best) anyways.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

am ready yes yes
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, agi confirmed finally today and uzu that was doubt reported this afternoon that unfortunately he won't make it tomorrow. then that leads to this new adjusted initial teams:
  • team red: fau , sn1 , cthu , pks , ribx , lisa , pacman
  • team blue: semi , kf , magi , wife , masin , agi , cliff
then it will go adjusting as people leaves/comes over that respecting the pairing wherever possible so please let me know in the event of another issue. and nothing else here by now I guess, as can be seen we're 14 so there's still room for two other casual reserve/backup joins in the meantime if there's still somebody interested around that missed this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw that I had missed to pointing it out on the messages this night CET countries changed to daylight saving time at 2 am so the time zone for the fight will be CEST (UTC+02) instead of CET (UTC+01). the time will remain 21:00 just on the new time zone which might affect other territories (ex. 22:00 instead of 23:00 local Москва time now).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:11 btw that I had missed to pointing it out on the messages this night CET countries changed to daylight saving time at 2 am so the time zone for the fight will be CEST (UTC+02) instead of CET (UTC+01). the time will remain 21:00 just on the new time zone which might affect other territories (ex. 22:00 instead of 23:00 local Москва time now).
Almost forgot about time change lol and I am in UK!

Ok let me see my shift I might end being there for first part , have month of dodgy shifts .....

Thanks
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Yo guys!

I try to play but i'm not very good. I have a fever. ( 38 C ) :( So I'm sorry I won't be too good for that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

haha don't worry don't stress over it that it's not like it's some kind of final or something just have some fun.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

thx for invite nice event :D nice pople all cool
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ggs guys epic fight with a very solid team red that pulled terrific come backs almost during the whole night one after another. major showdown between two superstar teams and overall I believe that the teams computation worked pretty good. I mean, I think almost all maps were toe to toe battles almost till the last point. unfortunately some people left early but nevertheless this time the five games were played competitively so thank you very for everybody that showed and participated/completed the event. ok, with this I guess that finish this UnFreeZe 2022 tournament ALL-Star game along with the whole 2022 UnFreeZe tournament thing. ggs.

for the rest as usual, videos/demos for this epic battle up tomorrow on a separate thread and stats of the ranked site already updated (the competitive ones will follow soon). ok, after this hopefully I'm some days/week I'll launch a masters (classic duel) tournament so stay tune and have fun guys.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

tfp!
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister