Other Reports Discussion forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

orgasm

Post by Silver Surfer »

Adminless

please can you ban orgasm on today pain in the but camping and winding all players up !!!!

118 ping probs from USA
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: orgasm

Post by adminless »

just like that no, I ban people when there's a solid history of incidents and a strong impact on the performance of the community not "randomly" just like that so waiting to hear more input from other people and/or to see if the issue escalates. in any case thanks for report, make sure it will be taken in consideration in case of further complaints against this user.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

just like that no, I ban people when there's a solid history of incidents and a strong impact on the performance of the community not "randomly" just like that so waiting to hear more input from other people and/or to see if the issue escalates. in any case thanks for report, make sure it will be taken in consideration in case of further complaints against this user.
ok np I will stop sending reports !!!! why don't you put a anticamp on and it will stop this camping all the time !!!!!!
I thought you had one but it seems i was wrong
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Silver Surfer wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 21:17
ok np I will stop sending reports !!!! why don't you put a anticamp on and it will stop this camping all the time !!!!!!

Dude every now and then /record demo?
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Silver Surfer wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 21:17 ok np I will stop sending reports !!!! why don't you put a anticamp on and it will stop this camping all the time !!!!!!
@Silver Surfer

Don't be so susceptible Silver Surfer, Adminless is right to ask for a minimum of proof before acting, otherwise it can quickly become complicated and controversial...

if you want to be able to record demos easily to demonstrate what you say, then add these two lines to your q3config.cfg file

/bind x "record"

/bind w "stoprecord"

I put x and w but you can of course choose other keyboard characters

you can then find the demos in your folder ...\unfreeze\demos to post them on the forum

Good game to you oldman
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Still no reply
why don't you put a anticamp on and it will stop this camping all the time !!!!!!
SS
Attachments
20220322_191655.jpg
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

reply to what? the anticamp thing? you edited that afterwards, I just read the you would stop sending reports thing on your original message and so I just moved on. that's just the same jerk that has been around and that for the most part I already banned and I'll keep pursuing anyways just in case. anticamp is evil as it completely trashes the game strategy so I don't plan on adding any of that.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

OK
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy