UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

Post by adminless »

sure I know, thanks for get back to me. my feelings are that you should be able to make it, I mean at the time of writing you just need to set a fight date against the Sbornaya within the next two weeks in case the suggested Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01] doesn't suit you. after that you would have another weeks to make another two fights to happen. that should be all (pretty much for any team involved). I believe it should be realistic.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw -=ASS=-Keza signed up for this yesterday but considering that by Thursday afternoon we just have seven people signed for this (including him) I believe that unless another 7/8 people or so sign up for this as well within today/tomorrow is probably better just to call this quits, at least for now. as I said, no big deal probably the biggest idea with this now was to serve as promotion/introduction for the upcoming community competition and I started with this because such competition looked distant and remote but probably I have the feeling that such competition is already promoted enough and going strong so with fights schedules already for the next week there's probably no much need/interest for this event just two days before. anyways, shall be the case this not happening, I guess I'll simply resume this and give it another try in April for example once the competition ends.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Many teams are practising already these days (especially during the weekend) so i agree it would be better to leave this for spring/summer once the buzz of the tournament fades away 👀
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 15:22 btw -=ASS=-Keza signed up for this yesterday but considering that by Thursday afternoon we just have seven people signed for this (including him) I believe that unless another 7/8 people or so sign up for this as well within today/tomorrow is probably better just to call this quits, at least for now. as I said, no big deal probably the biggest idea with this now was to serve as promotion/introduction for the upcoming community competition and I started with this because such competition looked distant and remote but probably I have the feeling that such competition is already promoted enough and going strong so with fights schedules already for the next week there's probably no much need/interest for this event just two days before. anyways, shall be the case this not happening, I guess I'll simply resume this and give it another try in April for example once the competition ends.
Change this for unfreeze teams training

So 7/8 of us show we can fight them asses and kill dem
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

aimer wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 15:26 Many teams are practising already these days (especially during the weekend) so i agree it would be better to leave this for spring/summer once the buzz of the tournament fades away 👀
Lol you dont have to.come
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think that's gonna happen, that wasn't the intention, I believe that for that is better just to let the teams train on their own and if so give this another try on April for example as stated.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well I think that needless to say but just in case this obviously is finally delayed/rescheduled for some time after the community competition like on April for example.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

:(
Camaradas Iks De
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

I just have noticed message :s Yes better to move it on some other time.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, as said now that the 2022 tournament finished with the oKo victory I was thinking in giving another try to the tournament ALL-Star (now proper) game this Sunday 27 of March of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so I'll send invitations later today for it but regardless who's up for it?

as hinted this time it will be a proper tournament ALL-Stars game rather than just a "promo" game so as usual anybody is invited but in case of overcrowding the guys that actually participated on the tournament will have preference besides the top skill as filter anyways as always. the target people for this remains 12/16 as usual for some solid 6vs6/8vs8 (typically and best 7vs7) so those interested don't miss this chance to finally make this great fight happen. the maps will be announced as this develops but expect the usual top stuff and finally just as a reminder to those that may sing up please if you do so at least later show up or if not possible notify it in time so the necessary adjustments to the fight can be made but do not show/ghost just like that.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 19:25 ok, as said now that the 2022 tournament finished with the oKo victory I was thinking in giving another try to the tournament ALL-Star (now proper) game this Sunday 27 of March of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so I'll send invitations later today for it but regardless who's up for it?

as hinted this time it will be a proper tournament ALL-Stars game rather than just a "promo" game so as usual anybody is invited but in case of overcrowding the guys that actually participated on the tournament will have preference besides the top skill as filter anyways as always. the target people for this remains 12/16 as usual for some solid 6vs6/8vs8 (typically and best 7vs7) so those interested don't miss this chance to finally make this great fight happen. the maps will be announced as this develops but expect the usual top stuff and finally just as a reminder to those that may sing up please if you do so at least later show up or if not possible notify it in time so the necessary adjustments to the fight can be made but do not show/ghost just like that.
I am in althought might be late lol dm14?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good I'll note you in thanks about that although as I said, this time I can't guarantee you you'll make it to the final game line-up in case the demand excess 12/18 players so we'll see, I'll keep you all updated. ok, if I haven't missed anything invitation sent now to every individual participant of the 2022 tournament that happened to be registered at the forum otherwise just let me know.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

You can put me on the list .
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I'm in! But I don't know yet if I'll be able. :)
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good thank you for joining in. don't worry as said I'll note you in but just if you can't finally make it let me know in time (let's say before the Sunday) so the fight can be adjusted. provided that there's enough people it shouldn't be a problem. ok, then it looks like we have three people so far waiting/depending for the rest, anybody else?

as for the maps I think that this time this one could go 6++, q3dm14, 7++. q3dm11 and overkill for a top classic mix fight.