UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

Post by adminless »

ok, ass finally chose pro-q3dm6 and hub3tourney1 this night as home maps then that means the fight will go pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, hub3tourney1, overkill and pro-q3tourney2. no surprises just another tie-breakers fight. proceeding to send fight PM card now so as usual fight hard, fight clean, have and good luck to both teams on the dispute for the fifth place of this UnFreeZe 2022 tournament. see you later in-game.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking Soobshchestvo upset ASS Clan 0:3 on a strong performance to pick the fifth place of the tournament that in addition gives the chance to play a extra (undercard) final yet to determine to crown the best rookie team of the season. overall a solid fifth place fight to warm things up for the upcoming final phase that will crown no other than the UnFreeZe 2022 champion team. overall it wasn't ASS night and with the lack of their two top players, ricky and de_dog, as well as connectivity issues for one of their members, kickass (ping 200), for other than the opening game, pro-q3dm6, that they managed to keep back and forth for the most part they couldn't do much besides hold in the fight as much as possible against a Soobshchestvo that probably without playing their best it was still enough to outperform its rival this night so ggs to both teams and congrats to Soobshchestvo on the hard earned fifth place. as mentioned I believe that probably giving the circumstances and the calendar the situation call for another extra undercard fight to crown a rookie team so please Soobschestvo stay around to set it up. initially I think that if nothing fails the plan is to have OfC and F$ fight another out-of-tournament fight this Friday if possible or some (close) date like that and then probably at some time during the finals like for example the Thursday 10 of March of 2022 at 21:00 CET (UTC+01) have a undercard rookies final between both fight winners (i.e. in this case Soobshchestvo vs OfC/F$ winner). that would be the main idea however as F$ appearance is still undetermined it would be good to know anyways whether or not Soobshchestvo could fight OfC this Friday night just in case finally F$ doesn't make it and ends out. then please stay around and of course make sure to not miss the current highest rated duel between defending champion ILM and the top community team this Tuesday 22 of February of 2022 at 21:15 CET (UTC+01) that in light of the fifth place outcome (i.e. so far Group A has beat Group B) is starting to look like a anticipated final. for the rest as usual videos coming tomorrow this time (as well as any coming finals) just to be safe hopefully wallhack enabled for revision if nothing breaks with the procedure.

ref notes about the fight/sanctions: Soobshchestvo gets two warnings and player deva a yellow card and next time he incurs on another sanction will have to miss a fight. first I believe like half the team didn't have the third map, hub3tourney1, map that was perfectly (yeah a bit late this time but still clearly announced) at the time of the load. sure hopefully they promptly installed it but that's not the way it's supposed to be. it's clearly stated that the participants must have the correct tested maps announced for each fight before joining the server in a effort to prevent unnecessary delays. in addition Soobshchestvo nicks were clearly messed up during this fight with one them, deva, even incurring on a offense by wearing a "fuckass" tag. while probably not the worst offense something clearly unnecessary, uncalled and that won't be tolerated. in that reward just reminding that fake/random nicking is not allowed on competitive matches and that nicks must be non politized/socialized either and respectful as well. definitively not appropriated/expected behavior from a team that just came from picking a fair-play/sportsmanship award.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

ggs! Wp both teams.

I would like to make public ILM map picks for our upcoming match against Team Community A: q3dm7, overkill.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe that was exactly (except for the order) my guess for your team. team community chose pro-q3dm13 and hub3tourney1 this morning then the fight will go q3dm7, pro-q3dm13, overkill, hub3tourney1 and pro-q3dm6. I'll send you PM later this afternoon in a while. ok then that should settle your tomorrow dispute for the first place of the higher rated group a so fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to you both. see you tomorrow 21:15 CET (UTC+01) in-game as usual.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

wow what a battle this last groups fight has been, really hardcore, virtually every point was decisive till the end. ultimately the dispute was resolved with a 3:1 strong victory for ILM that came from a adverse defeat on the opening game and that probably played better the key points/moments of the fight to claim not only the first place of the group a but as well the number one place of the ranking overtaking the Sbornaya with a rating of 1771.29 points, serious stuff. nevertheless very strong performance for Team Community that still managed to pick the first game playing a russian caliber defense nearing perfection, probably one of their best achievements so far. unfortunately that was probably about the peak for Team Community and despite very very strong efforts from their end and even somehow leading at various points little by little ILM was closing in on the fight to complete a epic comeback and overall victory this night. pro-q3dm13 was probably the decisive moment of the night, with things totally toe to toe the feeling was that whoever won that map, would be likely to end up winning and quite frankly anybody could have took it but ultimately it was ILM who prevailed. overkill was once again another dramatic ultra tactic game with both teams literally playing their best that went the distance. this time ILM probably learnt from past experiences about fancy changes and played their top formation to ultimately end up taking the advantage on the overall fight score despite team community hold on the game till the last point. one and a half hour in of hardcore non blinking gaming it became apparent that fatigue and stress both physical as well as mental started to set in and take a toll on the participants. overall in that context hub3tourney1 was played and ILM made the most of the situation and of the energy left to upset the community on their second home map with a stellar offensive performance.

ok, and this concludes the groups stage of the tournament, overall I believe that it developed very good and after analyze various metrics I feel like the groups were very well balanced as expected. of course, as usual, ultimately somebody has to win but I believe that both worked pretty good so thank you very much for completing the whole phase without incidents. this now sets some very exciting semi final match ups for the next week, ilm vs oko and sbornaya vs community, initially scheduled for the Tuesday and Wednesday nights respectively then please as usual start considering how those dates work for your teams and get back to me once you know it always no later than this week.

for the rest videos for this epic battle coming tomorrow (normal no wall, walls will be reserved just for the finals, first/third/fifth) and as a bonus as its tradition I name the best fifth and mvp according to a mix of my in-game impressions and synthetic game stats of the phase. blaze, whoami, ricky, nastia and ixsy in that order and with blaze as mvp once again so congrats to all those on the list for a outstanding individual performance as well.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Yes a tough game and a very tough opponent. You said it.
It could have gone either way, just the thing that we like the game and the competitive aspect of this mod in particular has kept us from minding too much about the scoreboard and focusing 100% on the situations at hand. We knew their strengths and what to expect from Team Community A after rewatching some of their old games. But they improved. We got crippled on dm7(surprised), dm13 looked more like a dog fight(not surprised) and score couldn't had been closer, on overkill we got hit hard(surprised) and had to adapt mid game.
We are happy with the team and the way guys managed such a match. Respect for Team Community A (maybe we will meet again soon).
Thank you for the special mvp title even if it's for group stage it means a lot.
I've watched the demo videos on youtube, good stuff.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw by now (this weekend) we should know when the Semi Finals, ILM vs oKo and Sbornaya vs Community, are going to happen (i.e. basically the Tuesday/Wednesday respectively as proposed or at other agreed time by the teams). I mean, if possible of course, I understand the events that unfolded recently are not normal and have definitively left us all at least deeply affected and concerned at best. in that regard I would like to assure the people involved that the tournament will carry (as much as reasonably possible of course) and that I will put my best effort to ensure that it goes in a positive light without aggressions towards anyone so now more than ever it's asked to the teams and the participants to stay away from sensitive topics and provocations of any kind before, after and during the matches. thanks in advance.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I have confirmation so far from oKo and Community for the proposed dates (as well as oKo maps that I'll announce after ILM as the away team of the fight), thank you about that guys. so basically just waiting to hear word from ILM and Sbornaya to get started with the highly anticipated final phase of this UnFreeZe 2022 tournament. please let me know no further than tomorrow nigth in any case.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok the week is pretty much over (Sunday 23:00 approx) and hopefully I received fight confirmation earlier from the Sbornaya so the semi final b is confirmed just as we speak (only waiting for maps confirmation from the Sbornaya) but unfortunately I have not heard a single word from ILM in pretty much a week then unfortunately that leds me to issue a yellow card to such team just before ko them from the tournament in case I don't hear anything else in the next 48 hours about their semi final from them.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Hi Admin! (I don't know if Iron already texted you cuz I can't reach him)

Our choice: overkill & Dm7 :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok good thanks about that but that comes later the question now is if you're (your team) available the Tuesday night 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for the first semi final against oKo??
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

yes, sorry, thought that was also confirmed! Is it possible to do 21:15?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, just as I wrote, since this Wednesday 23 of February of 2022 1:00 CET (UTC+01) that the semi finals were announced and the team's availability requested in this thread I did no receive any single single word about that from your team until the Monday 28 of February of 2022 0:15 CET (UTC+01) once the deadline was over (excuse me but obviously I'm not gonna do a Sunday x in the morning waiting for a answer when you had about a week to at least get a word about a date that was known for around a month already) and even so probably I just heard about you because of the sanction. as far as I noticed most of you, if not all, were all perfectly available and not affected by any unprecedented events, such behavior is simply not acceptable (the issue is not really the date, the issue is the absolute lack of communication that prevents the normal development of the competition. I mean, you wanted to widthdrawn or couldn't make it, no problem at all, but obviously you have to state it so on the perfectly established known deadlines so the necessary steps can be taken and not just ghost) so as I said I hope this yellow card serves as a serious warning and that such situation doesn't repeat again because the next time a second yellow card will follow and hence you'll be out/punished or what found appropriate at the time of the incident.

ok, 21:15 can be done I guess (I mean is just a small delay) then the fight will go overkill, q3dm11, q3dm7, pro-q3tourney2 and pro-q3dm6. I'll send PM card later this afternoon so as usual fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to both on your clash for a spot on the grand final that will decide 2022 UnFreeZe team champion (which btw just to be safe is already initially proposed for the Sunday 13 of March of 2022 at 21:00 CET [UTC+01]). see you tomorrow in-game.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Sorry, you are right. We were trying to figure out about the date till weekend, because it looked like we couldn't find any date we were all available. Finally tuesday seemed to be the most possible date and we wre choosing the maps. Sorry, next time we will get to know earlier. Why isn't it possible to send DMs on forum?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I understand that but you should have communicated the incident early on instead of pretty much leaving this hanging just like that. forum PM's are disabled until level four due security reasons (ex. spam, scams, abuse etc). you can however directly reach me on the contact form at my signature if you prefer as you have done other times btw.