UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

Post by adminless »

well Saturday 20:00 CET and I haven't received any more updates from ass then I'll understand that just as they can't do tomorrow. in such case I propose this Thursday 17 21:00 CET (UTC+01) as new date for the fifth place fight. please let me know whether you can do such date or if you prefer another one.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: olc

Post by /| { } V E R E }{ »

adminless wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 16:20 ass reported now that they are still on internal talks to see if they can make this Sunday 20:00 CET although initial contacts seems to point that such date might not work for them so they will make a final update by today or tomorrow. in such case it would be good to know what other date would be possible to make this (fifth place) fight happen if any of course. I mean, I believe the Sunday was even on advance of the calendar so in my opinion there's still room to make it happen and the winner of it meet the undercard fight against frozen shots afterwards.
So, is it our game today, or not?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

not. unfortunately they finally reported yesterday night they don't have enough people to play today but they said they were interested and that they look forward making this fight happen as well. then that means the fight will have to be schedule for some day this week so I initially propose this Thursday 17 21:00 CET (UTC+01) as possible date. I already suggested them such date and I'm waiting answer from them about that, would that date (Thursday night) work for your team? otherwise what other dates could you do?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder I still haven't received any word from Sbornaya and oKo (both) about what they want to play the Wednesday. I believe that unless major surprise Sbornaya choices should be well known, 6++ and overkill, with the only possible doubt being if it's 6++ first or overkill first (which probably isn't even relevant here as both maps are to be played anyways). on the other hand oKo maps still remain pretty much unknown so I guess that given the case I would probably stick to the tie-breakers choices there (i.e. q3dm7 and hub3tourney1). remember that the deadline to make such communication for both teams ends tomorrow 20:00 CET if by that time I haven't received any word then the fight will go 6++, q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1 and pro-q3tourney2.

additionally I haven't received any word either from ASS and Soobshchestvo (both) about whether they can dispute the fifth place this Thursday night (21:00 CET) as proposed do far. I believe that by today or tomorrow at most the date of this fight should be known then please get back to me about that (both) when you can.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

oKo confirmed the suggested maps now (i.e. q3dm7 and hub3tourney1). just as I said I believe the Sbornaya choices are well known but to be safe waiting confirmation from them just in case they prefer to play something else this time until tomorrow night when 6++, q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1 and pro-q3tourney2 will become final for this fight unless stated otherwise.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2

adminless wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 21:25 btw just as a reminder I still haven't received any word from Sbornaya and oKo (both) about what they want to play the Wednesday. I believe that unless major surprise Sbornaya choices should be well known, 6++ and overkill, with the only possible doubt being if it's 6++ first or overkill first (which probably isn't even relevant here as both maps are to be played anyways). on the other hand oKo maps still remain pretty much unknown so I guess that given the case I would probably stick to the tie-breakers choices there (i.e. q3dm7 and hub3tourney1). remember that the deadline to make such communication for both teams ends tomorrow 20:00 CET if by that time I haven't received any word then the fight will go 6++, q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1 and pro-q3tourney2.

additionally I haven't received any word either from ASS and Soobshchestvo (both) about whether they can dispute the fifth place this Thursday night (21:00 CET) as proposed do far. I believe that by today or tomorrow at most the date of this fight should be known then please get back to me about that (both) when you can.
Unfourtanely, i think our team will not be able in another dates, so match for fifth place will not be played. Thats pitty for us to, but, noone cant in near weeka.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thanks for the update, that's probably no big deal, considering that both of you are out of the main competition and that therefor you won't cause further delays then if there's enough interest, it can be delayed for the weekend or even a week if necessary. so would your team be available this weekend like the Sunday 20 21:00 CET or the next week the Monday 21 21:00 CET for example? just let me know when your team is available and I'll see if it works out for ass as well and I'll keep you updated.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2

No, i sure no more chanse to play, sorry,it will be busy month for use, thanks for organisation, that was fun to play here with great teams.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, unlucky, to be honest with you it feels kind of disappointing to hear now that your whole team is gonna be unavailable for a month(/s) apparently just like that specially considering you signed up for a tournament that was scheduled to be played precisely during that time. anyways, hopefully you at least completed the main stage of the tournament that was really scheduled to be played without any incidents whatsoever so thank you for participate as well, ggs. obviously, undercard event or not, it's not big deal to move it a few days early/late or a week but clearly I'm not gonna delay it indeterminately just like that for a month (or even more) so yes I think it's probably better to just end with this fifth place fight here now.

ok, Sbornaya finally chose overkill and 6++ as their maps for tomorrow fight (just as expected with the only difference being overkill first) so confirmed such fight now on PM (overkill, q3dm7, 6++, hub3tourney1 and pro-q3tourney2) to both teams (ixxaaa and CTHULHU). as usual if anything else just let me know other than that fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to both teams on the dispute for the first place of the highly coveted group b. see you tomorrow.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok the first place of the Group B has been decided in favor of a Sbornaya that needed five games and their entire set of top players in full to defeat a WhoAmI led oKo clan that made a great impression nevertheless on a very exciting third week fight. as expected Sbornaya clearly outperformed its rival at overkill one more time although this time oKo kept it somehow more competitive and it even hinted at times they could even dispute them the map. unfortunately ultimately it wasn't the case and a few heated streaks of a dominating Sbornaya were enough to break the game on their favor against a oKo that probably lacked regularity and a solid established long term plan on this map. q3dm7, first oKo choice, was a bit of a upset and probably a disappointment for oKo, likely not because of the outcome but because of the overall difference despite in light of the fairness the Sbornaya even rotate their set of top players along this fight. the feeling is that oKo overall underperformed as a team on this map particularly lagging on thawing that once again it probably hinted the lack of a solid established game plan. nevertheless a stellar Sbornaya performance powered by a odin reinforcement that really payed off in-game. there went the first half of the fight but when everything seemed set for a "quick" Sbornaya victory the oKo comeback happened starting at 6++ in the second half of the fight. once again Sbornaya kept with its fair rotations which somehow without the mvp caliber ixsy/nastia duo in-game for the first time it gave chance to oKo to return the home defeat on a very exciting toe to toe game. with the momentum building up for oKo hub3tourney1 clearly proved to be a stronghold for them and they prevailed with a stellar team performance against a Sbornaya that never felt comfortable on this map and couldn't really do much besides trying their best. this led to the first tie-breaker finish of the tournament on a "tie-breakers" fight, the feeling is that at this point any of them could have won this night and advance to the final phase as first of their group. probably well aware of that the Sbornaya didn't speculate this time and they brought their top formation in full to end up winning a very disputed map that literally wasn't decided till the last point in one of the best pro-q3tourney2 performances in a long time. overall a very exciting and great fight on both ends so congrats to the Sbornaya on the victory and a clean fight without incidents and congrats as well to oKo on a mayor improvement over the previous season and a stellar performance as well. ggs.

ok, then this should settle the group b now just waiting to decide group a to advance to the final and decisive phase where ultimately the champion team will be crowned. about the final phase please notice that this time it includes a third place final as well and that contrary to the fifth place fight that was added later on (as apparently there was such interest) this one was set since the beginning and therefor teams must honor it just as any other fight. and I think that should be it by now for the rest videos/demos for tonight fight should be posted tomorrow on a separate thread as usual.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2

adminless wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 23:18 ok the first place of the Group B has been decided in favor of a Sbornaya that needed five games and their entire set of top players in full to defeat a WhoAmI led oKo clan that made a great impression nevertheless on a very exciting third week fight. as expected Sbornaya clearly outperformed its rival at overkill one more time although this time oKo kept it somehow more competitive and it even hinted at times they could even dispute them the map. unfortunately ultimately it wasn't the case and a few heated streaks of a dominating Sbornaya were enough to break the game on their favor against a oKo that probably lacked regularity and a solid established long term plan on this map. q3dm7, first oKo choice, was a bit of a upset and probably a disappointment for oKo, likely not because of the outcome but because of the overall difference despite in light of the fairness the Sbornaya even rotate their set of top players along this fight. the feeling is that oKo overall underperformed as a team on this map particularly lagging on thawing that once again it probably hinted the lack of a solid established game plan. nevertheless a stellar Sbornaya performance powered by a odin reinforcement that really payed off in-game. there went the first half of the fight but when everything seemed set for a "quick" Sbornaya victory the oKo comeback happened starting at 6++ in the second half of the fight. once again Sbornaya kept with its fair rotations which somehow without the mvp caliber ixsy/nastia duo in-game for the first time it gave chance to oKo to return the home defeat on a very exciting toe to toe game. with the momentum building up for oKo hub3tourney1 clearly proved to be a stronghold for them and they prevailed with a stellar team performance against a Sbornaya that never felt comfortable on this map and couldn't really do much besides trying their best. this led to the first tie-breaker finish of the tournament on a "tie-breakers" fight, the feeling is that at this point any of them could have won this night and advance to the final phase as first of their group. probably well aware of that the Sbornaya didn't speculate this time and they brought their top formation in full to end up winning a very disputed map that literally wasn't decided till the last point in one of the best pro-q3tourney2 performances in a long time. overall a very exciting and great fight on both ends so congrats to the Sbornaya on the victory and a clean fight without incidents and congrats as well to oKo on a mayor improvement over the previous season and a stellar performance as well. ggs.

ok, then this should settle the group b now just waiting to decide group a to advance to the final and decisive phase where ultimately the champion team will be crowned. about the final phase please notice that this time it includes a third place final as well and that contrary to the fifth place fight that was added later on (as apparently there was such interest) this one was set since the beginning and therefor teams must honor it just as any other fight. and I think that should be it by now for the rest videos/demos for tonight fight should be posted tomorrow on a separate thread as usual.
Our Team can suggest date 20FEB 20:00CET, i think we all will be able to play. Suggest this date for game to ASS and finally lets start fun-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, that sounds better (I mean, in the context of a undercard event), notified keza (the guy that was acting as their representative) now by email and waiting answer. I'll let you know by tomorrow night (i.e. around 20:00 CET) their answer or in such case the lack of it. in my opinion is a good opportunity to finally make this fight happen so I look forward finally you both dispute the fifth place. unfortunately due the lack of commitment in one end and the lack of communication on another one the subsequent Frozen $shots fight was offered to another team already (OfC) so given the case if you both stay active and interested there's probably the possibility to make a small cup to crown the best rookie team of the season afterwards on a final fight between the winners of both fights so stay around.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, got fight confirmation from ASS now so fifth place fight happening tomorrow 20 of February of 2022 at 20:00 CET (UTC+01) as expected. considering the short deadlines and the relaxed tone of a undercard event (looks like finally even a small "rookies" cup can take place) exceptionally and just in case I remark once again only exceptionally I'll extend the deadline to annooucne the maps for this fight from pretty much now (this message time) till tomorrow 12:00 MCK (UTC+03) then please as notice of this message get back to me with the maps you wanna play tomorrow. as usual in case of not hearing from any of you by that time the fight will go pro-q3dm6, phantq3dm1_rev, q3dm7, bal3dm3 and hub3tourney1.

additionally as usual I believe that by now ilm and team community should start considering about what maps they want to play at their Tuesday 21:15 CET clash for the first place of the Group A of the main event that will decide the match ups of the final phase that will crown the UnFreeZe 2022 champion team so just as a reminder remember to announce your map choices in the few next days not later than the Monday 21 of February of 2022 21:15 CET (UTC+01) otherwise I'll make it another tie-brekaers fight as usual at this stage of the competitiion, in this case, overkill, hub3tourney1, q3dm7, pro-q3dm6 and pro-q3tourney2.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2

adminless wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 19:35 ok, got fight confirmation from ASS now so fifth place fight happening tomorrow 20 of February of 2022 at 20:00 CET (UTC+01) as expected. considering the short deadlines and the relaxed tone of a undercard event (looks like finally even a small "rookies" cup can take place) exceptionally and just in case I remark once again only exceptionally I'll extend the deadline to annooucne the maps for this fight from pretty much now (this message time) till tomorrow 12:00 MCK (UTC+03) then please as notice of this message get back to me with the maps you wanna play tomorrow. as usual in case of not hearing from any of you by that time the fight will go pro-q3dm6, phantq3dm1_rev, q3dm7, bal3dm3 and hub3tourney1.

additionally as usual I believe that by now ilm and team community should start considering about what maps they want to play at their Tuesday 21:15 CET clash for the first place of the Group A of the main event that will decide the match ups of the final phase that will crown the UnFreeZe 2022 champion team so just as a reminder remember to announce your map choices in the few next days not later than the Monday 21 of February of 2022 21:15 CET (UTC+01) otherwise I'll make it another tie-brekaers fight as usual at this stage of the competitiion, in this case, overkill, hub3tourney1, q3dm7, pro-q3dm6 and pro-q3tourney2.
Ok great, but i probably have bad news. Thats possible suddenly, two of our players maybe cant play this time tomorrow, but we really want for game will be played. So, can we invite player from our community, player xpow, he is belgium, if we needed it accidently. He is on level game as def of CCCR. Our maps - 6++, q3dm7, overkill, q3dm11.
Best wishes.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, fair enough, that seems realistic to me, once again considering that your main event participation is over and that this is now a undercard event, that's probably a better option than just leave this not contested then I think that exceptionally we can work that out and have some flexibilty so xpow just added now to your roaster on this site. however once again I remark as I said I hope this doesn't serve as a precedent for future events and shall your original members be available they should have preference over xpow. good then noted that just waiting map choices from ass as well to send the fight PM card. thanks for your prompt response.