Other Games forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Quake Champions Free to Play

Post by imprecise »

Quake Champions is now Free to Play. Get in the Arena and enjoy

Access now! https://quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow Available on Bethesda.net and Steam in several languages

New Reward System ---> Battle Pass (1,000 Platinum) : Exclusive unique seasonal items & Bonus Weekly Challanges

Over 200 Rewards: Weapon Skins, Vanity Items, Weapon Shaders, XP Boosts, Profile Icons, Profile Nameplates, Reliquaries, Platinum, Shards.

How do I get the Battle Pass? Once our December Update launches, all players will begin earning free rewards immediately! Players can unlock even MORE loot by purchasing the Battle Pass at any time during the season for 1000 Platinum.

How do I level up my Battle Pass? You’ll earn XP to unlock new rewards simply by playing Quake Champions. Earn bonus XP by completing Daily and Weekly Challenges. Battle Pass players get access to additional Challenges to level up even faster! Can’t wait? You can purchase additional levels for 200 Platinum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharpen your Quake skills with Horde Mode and our latest free Add-on : HONEY

https://bethesda.net/en/article/6jzIawA ... ey-release

RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS AND FACE THE HORDES
Prepare to take on monsters beyond the Slipgate like never before in Quake’s all-new Horde Mode. Dive in solo or co-op with up to three friends and survive the onslaught, unlocking deadly weapons and vying for powerups as you battle relentless waves of enemies. Offering tons of action and replayability, there is only one question that should be on your mind: how long will you and your fellow Rangers last?

NEW ADD-ON: HONEY
In addition to Horde Mode, this update for Quake also includes the HONEY Add-on. This fan-favorite mod is available for players to download from the in-game menu for free, bringing players even more content to strafe their way through! Encounter waterlogged crypts and underground temples as you face the darkness, combating a deadly plague blighting the land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quake returns with an enhanced re-release for modern platforms – available NOW

https://bethesda.net/en/article/40MBmNh ... -platforms

Prepare to venture through the Slipgate once more, Ranger. The dark fantasy FPS that inspires today’s retro-style shooters is here and enhanced!

In celebration of the legendary franchise’s 25th anniversary, players can experience an enhanced version of Quake today on PC, Xbox One (including Xbox Game Pass), PS4 and Nintendo Switch with backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.

GRAB A FRIEND AND TAKE ON FOES…OR EACH OTHER

ALREADY OWN QUAKE? GET THE ENHANCED VERSION FREE
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: Quake Champions Free to Play

Post by oKo*Magister »

Wasn't Quake Champions F2P all the time on steam? I think so. Anyway it's not like Q3/QL anymore so not really my type.

About Q1, you're a little bit too late 'cause it's there for a quite of a time :D
I played it and it's a pretty solid remaster, not gonna lie!
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Quake Champings is free to play since august quakecon 2018.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

this post is more intended to introduce/know Quake Champions in Free to Play to those who do not know it

I fully recognize that its availability in free to play does not date from today...

thank you for your comments anyway
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Quake Champions was free to play since release, since it was beta. Same was with Quake Live it was free for years until they finished development and all bugs were fixed and then they switched to being paid. And I would check Champions out if my rig was not trash.