29%

Total votes: 24

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: hssnd ban

Post by adminless »

I know of course they do but the accounts of the people that play daily with the dude are as well a relevant part particularly when it's not just one or two guys as you can see.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Let's hope it's rapha cooller etc in disguise playing with nooba and will reveal himself as chempion one day and appeal
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Pacman, you men smthg like: Zero4 "oops, i did it again..." ;)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

uZu wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:25 Pacman, you men smthg like: Zero4 "oops, i did it again..." ;)
I don't get.it?
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

:) it's related to old time where pgm Zero4 admitted having using cheats at one time
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

uZu wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:18 :) it's related to old time where pgm Zero4 admitted having using cheats at one time
More like I am old timer lol
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Personally, I always found this guy very strange with his rails since the beginning but at least to me he is cheating as good as Viper.. (understand what you want)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

witam, a dlaczego hssnd został zbanowany? można to tak samo tłumaczyć że ma raz lepsze raz gorsze dni.Poprostu skupia sie na grze
google translate wrote:hello, why was hssnd banned? it can be also explained that he has better and worse days. He just focuses on the game
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I think the votes as well as the comments of mostly high profile players here reflect the general believe that this was cheating. that's why he got banned.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

nie no bez przesady, chyba czitera na oczy nie widzieli. przecież tam już nie ma z kim grać.Wchodzę i się nudze albo wychodzę z gry.Moje zdanie jest takie, niech potrenuja ci co osadzają , zainwestuja w dobre słuchawki skupiać się na dzwiekach a nie biegać byle jak i strzelać byle jak bo ja bym połowe zbanowach tych co robia gównoburze i więcej przeszkadzaja niż pomagają
google translate wrote:not without exaggeration, I think they have not seen a cheat. after all, there is no one to play with there anymore. I go in and get bored or leave the game. My opinion is, let them train those who put them on, invest in good headphones and focus on sounds and not run sloppily and shoot anyhow, because I would half bans on those who do crap and they bother more than help
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

niech wejdą na quake champions to zobaczą jaki tam jest poziom gry
google translate wrote:let them enter the quake champions and see what the level of the game is
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

gdybym hssnd podejrzewał o czity sam bym go zgłosił no ale jakoś nie czułem żeby stawiał opór w grze:)
google translate wrote:if I suspected hssnd about cheats, I would report it myself, but somehow I didn't feel that he would resist in the game :)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

a najważniejsze jest to żeby mieć:? dobra mysz, dobra mysz kosztuje od 200zl wwyż , używać dpi miedzy 800 a 900 dopasować sensinitivity, słuchawki dobre to koszt też min 200zl a najważniejsze monitor min 144hz bo na monitorze 60hz tanich myszach i tanich słuchawkach to zawsze będzie lamerską granie i polecam cfg od mirosłava . przy jego cfg i dopasowania później do swojego sprzętu przy słabych komputerach na pewno coś wniesie dobrego. a nie ukrywam że sam co nieco zerznąłem z jego cfg . u mnie tak q3 wygląda i dla mnie to najlepsze ustawienia
google translate wrote:and the most important thing is to have :? good mouse, good mouse costs from 200 PLN up, use dpi between 800 and 900 to adjust sensinitivity, good headphones also cost min 200 PLN and the most important monitor min 144hz because on a 60hz monitor with cheap mice and cheap headphones it will always be lame playing and I recommend cfg from mirosłav . with its cfg and matching later with your hardware with weak computers it will surely bring something good. and I do not hide that I myself got a bit off his cfg. this is what q3 looks like for me and for me it's the best settings
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Nothing Kra7oS said makes sense. Zero logic.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Sensu to nie ma co biorą się za głosowanie osoby co grać nie umieją i więcznie im ciężko :)
google translate wrote:There is no point in voting for people who can't play and it's hard for them :)