orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Orgi behaving weirdly

Post by orgi69 »

PacMan wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 21:49
orgi69 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 19:52 Ya, while this came out of nowhere
you just got an appropiate response :thumbup:

ya, for sure I was insulting and abusing you constantly :crazy: Go to your Nazi-Community, tell them your fairy tales and cry there .... I wish I had insulted you constantly ;)

Poor words - Moreover I would have ignored her after "our talk", just for a peaceful community, but it seems like she needed some attention, so she had to drop those line...I am willing to give her the attention a Nazi deserves.

Ok this is not good behaviour from you orgi
How can you now say "goto your nazi community" , sorry but after that has been said , shouldn't you be sensible ?

Perhaps longer ban?

Are you ok?? Sensible for what?? She's opening a topic trying to show how "bad" I have treated her, accusing me of having mocked her for over an year - poor little girl... ;) Admin quoted what she has written before and she was absolutely aware why she has received this message. Moreover admin set the record straight:
btw at the time of writing it seems apparent that insults and offences went both ways but so far I have no knowledge of orgi harassing her (or anybody else) for "years" as is being put here. I mean, shall be the case I believe she should have brought it here. she never did, matter of facts.
So actually I am not sure, who did not behave good complaining under a false flag in public ;) And btw: Admin will do what he thinks is needed - there is no need for your recommendation!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 22:34
PacMan wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 21:49

Ok this is not good behaviour from you orgi
How can you now say "goto your nazi community" , sorry but after that has been said , shouldn't you be sensible ?

Perhaps longer ban?

Are you ok?? Sensible for what?? She's opening a topic trying to show how "bad" I have treated her, accusing me of having mocked her for over an year - poor little girl... ;) Admin quoted what she has written before and she was absolutely aware why she has received this message. Moreover admin set the record straight:
btw at the time of writing it seems apparent that insults and offences went both ways but so far I have no knowledge of orgi harassing her (or anybody else) for "years" as is being put here. I mean, shall be the case I believe she should have brought it here. she never did, matter of facts.
So actually I am not sure, who did not behave good complaining under a false flag in public ;) And btw: Admin will do what he thinks is needed - there is no need for your recommendation!

Ah so there's the orgi I think I know , hence my comments dude , I assume you just reacted

Now can you please type with your monitor on
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Makaveli »

Lunya wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 22:18
Makaveli wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 22:14 If this community accepts racism, I will be out! I know how racism feels, I have zero tolerance for it
It seems I missed something. Where did you see racists words?
If you do not know the full story, then do not comment! There have been several times racist statements from Princess. She neither denies it nor she excuses for her behaviour. And what are you trying to defend here?

As I have already said, Orgi is upset and he has to be calm, but it is an understandable reaction. If you think his reaction just keeps oil in the situation then this is your interpretation but then you are accepting racism without knowing the full story.

If we want to have a solution then the only way would be that Princess excuses her statements here and promises not to make any racist statements in the future. That is simple, right?

Then Im sure she will not get any harsh reaction from Orgi.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Makaveli wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 0:04If you do not know the full story, then do not comment!
You really need to calm down.
What Orgi said does not match with the Princess I use to play with every days since months now, that's why I ask.
You and me are actually on a forum, which on the basis has been made to communicate.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Lunya wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 0:39
Makaveli wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 0:04If you do not know the full story, then do not comment!
You really need to calm down.
What Orgi said does not match with the Princess I use to play with every days since months now, that's why I ask.
You and me are actually on a forum, which on the basis has been made to communicate.
I'm sure she will be up to tell you, why Hitler was a great leader ;)

But there is no need to read that garbage on that forum.