Other Reports Discussion forum.
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Orgi behaving weirdly

Post by _Nisa_ »

My discord channel has this private message from him:

Ich hab übrigens deine hässliche Nazifresse gemeldet du Tochter einer reudigen Hartgeldhure

I think it has some nazi and whore references there. :lol:
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Re: Orgi behaving weirdly

Post by _Nisa_ »

He has been insulting me constantly for over a year now, and when I finally get bored and tell him to go fok himself, I get a chat ban? So now the admin is working as an enabler, letting him still abuse me in game and also in discord? Well done. :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the server also has this message from you "ich hoffe das deine fette hurenmutter hat krebs und stirbt, orgi" yesterday which was definitely not nice besides you were also reported for making demeaning comments towards other countries as well as "black humor"/"dark jokes" over World War Two events that are sensitive for people around here and that offended them from time to time over the years which is not cool either. anyways, I'm gonna be honest with you, there's probably no need to make a huge of deal of this, I guess that given the case I'll just chat ban you both for some days and that should be it. trust me on this, just take it and then stop (both) with that stuff and nothing will happen.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I talked to orgi on the discord about it, about his reaction to the acceptance of princess into the OfC. Her words were definitely not appropriate now and probably not before (I wasn't there, I don't know more about it) and when I mentioned this on our channel, princy unfortunately left the OfC channel and I assume our club as well. Some people and specially the young ones, don't realize the sensitivity of some issues, but the offensive attitude of orgi will absolutely not change that.

Princess was fine for all of us, never heard about any other issues with her. So "thanks" orgi, you could not just ignore her, you could not understand that a sensitive issue may mean nothing to another and you could not rise above it...

No more words from me in this case, Admin please remove princesss from list of our members. Thanks.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Poor Princess. He/She is a very cool and good player.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@jutu ok, done now. I know it's unfortunate but unfortunately I just can not ignore it. anyways as I said it's not like I'm now gonna go crazy on any of them because this. just as I wrote I hope the few days of chat ban really do serve to cool things down and as a warning for both to stop on that behavior and that should be it. I don't think that there's need to make a huge deal of this.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Just saw her ingame, renamed as "mute_princess". I said "HAHA", thinking she had said a forbidden word and was automatically banned from the chat.
I'm really surprised, I often play and already talked with Princ and that's absolutely not her way of doing.

This situation remember me a kid harassed for months in my school when I was young, he litterally has exploded and screamed against his bully. He has been banned from school during 3 days because of an "unacceptable behavior".

I think we all can understand she said something inappropriate if she's mocked and insulted since more than one year,
but ban both again if a problem occurs between them in the future would be unfair imo.
After the chat ban of both is finished, maybe something needs to be done.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw at the time of writing it seems apparent that insults and offences went both ways but so far I have no knowledge of orgi harassing her (or anybody else) for "years" as is being put here. I mean, shall be the case I believe she should have brought it here. she never did, matter of facts.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Oh okay, thought logs were full of clues.
Hope next time she'll instant report.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Ya, while this came out of nowhere
"ich hoffe das deine fette hurenmutter hat krebs und stirbt, orgi"
you just got an appropiate response :thumbup:
Ich hab übrigens deine hässliche Nazifresse gemeldet du Tochter einer reudigen Hartgeldhure

He has been insulting me constantly for over a year now, and when I finally get bored and tell him to go fok himself, I get a chat ban? So now the admin is working as an enabler, letting him still abuse me in game and also in discord? Well done.
ya, for sure I was insulting and abusing you constantly :crazy: Go to your Nazi-Community, tell them your fairy tales and cry there .... I wish I had insulted you constantly ;)
...jutuli... wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 15:48 ...
Princess was fine for all of us, never heard about any other issues with her. So "thanks" orgi, you could not just ignore her, you could not understand that a sensitive issue may mean nothing to another and you could not rise above it...

Poor words - Moreover I would have ignored her after "our talk", just for a peaceful community, but it seems like she needed some attention, so she had to drop those line...I am willing to give her the attention a Nazi deserves.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 19:52 Ya, while this came out of nowhere

He has been insulting me constantly for over a year now, and when I finally get bored and tell him to go fok himself, I get a chat ban? So now the admin is working as an enabler, letting him still abuse me in game and also in discord? Well done.
ya, for sure I was insulting and abusing you constantly :crazy: Go to your Nazi-Community, tell them your fairy tales and cry there .... I wish I had insulted you constantly ;)

Poor words - Moreover I would have ignored her after "our talk", just for a peaceful community, but it seems like she needed some attention, so she had to drop those line...I am willing to give her the attention a Nazi deserves.

Ok this is not good behaviour from you orgi
How can you now say "goto your nazi community" , sorry but after that has been said , shouldn't you be sensible ?

Perhaps longer ban?
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

orgi69 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 19:52 Ya, while this came out of nowhere

I'm not sure pouring oil on the flames is a good solution, Orgi.
At least you're not changing your behavior just to show off in a good light, as people usually do.
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Makaveli »

Admin please could you set rules for the chat, for example:

1) Any racist statement should directly lead to a ban from the server. Racism cannot be accepted anywhere! Any statement against any race, religion or colour cannot be tolerated. There is no room for interpretation.

2) Accusing others without any obvious reason should lead to chat ban at first, if the behaviour continues ban from the server.

3) We are here to play and speak about the game...any political discussions should not be accepted.

4) You know for sure more rules...

@PacMan are you joking? If somebody wants to do Nazi speaches then this is the wrong community. Do not support these kind of behaviour!

@Orgi: I understand your worries, but try to keep calm. Admin should decide about the consequences.

If this community accepts racism, I will be out! I know how racism feels, I have zero tolerance for it
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Makaveli wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 22:14 If this community accepts racism, I will be out! I know how racism feels, I have zero tolerance for it
It seems I missed something. Where did you see racists words?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Makaveli wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 22:14 Admin please could you set rules for the chat, for example:

1) Any racist statement should directly lead to a ban from the server. Racism cannot be accepted anywhere! Any statement against any race, religion or colour cannot be tolerated. There is no room for interpretation.

2) Accusing others without any obvious reason should lead to chat ban at first, if the behaviour continues ban from the server.

3) We are here to play and speak about the game...any political discussions should not be accepted.

4) You know for sure more rules...

@PacMan are you joking? If somebody wants to do Nazi speaches then this is the wrong community. Do not support these kind of behaviour!

@Orgi: I understand your worries, but try to keep calm. Admin should decide about the consequences.

If this community accepts racism, I will be out! I know how racism feels, I have zero tolerance for it
Dude I am not joking

If it racist Nazi stuff I agree needs action

My view is this that orgi shouldn't come hear and as lunya says pour more hot oil on a situation

What happens ? Has princess stopped? If so then orgi is continuing for reason I don't understand ? Please explain why it's ok then to make the comments above

I must have missed something, the thing is I am quite neutral in most affairs

If princess continues requires more action

Clearly above orgi is continuing so requires action

Simples maka , don't let the ilm get in the way of being fair, if someone else starts a problem , it doesn't justify the opposite party to continue when there is an admin who can take action on this forum and the server

Simples bro